Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Blemishes

hi, I don't have bad acne but I always have a blemish or a couple blemishes always and little tiny bumps on my forehead and temple area can anyone recommend a serum or cleanser for me?  

Re: Blemishes

What products are you currently using, @rainybird233?

Im using the ordinary squalane cleanser then the ordinary niacinamide 10% zinc1% serum then the cera ve sa lotion then I use innisfree sunscreen

Hi! 

Since you mentioned you don’t have bad acne I think a good exfoliant might help.I recommend the Tatcha Mini Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 1.7 oz / 50 mL as a daily cleaner. If you want something a little stronger and not daily I like to use Dermalogica Mini Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator 0.45 oz/ 13 g. Adding a toner might help as well, such as Dermalogica Mini Multi-Active Toner 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. In regards to face serums, I haven’t found to many but I recommend Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum. I use all of these as I have pretty bad hormonal acne and blemishes that won’t go away. While these don’t completely get rid of them I definitely feel it helps a lot. I’ve noticed less redness and the size of my blemishes and acne have decreased. Sorry for the long list! I just really like to do my research😅

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing