Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Black Heads and Acne on teen son

I have a 15 year old son that as of lately has been suffering from oily skin and large black heads and acne. I have products foe him to use that I have purchased from sephora but he is a teen and gets lazy sometimes. Some of the products work with softening his skin but the pesky blackheads keep coming back. I was thinking of trying the PTR Max Complexion pads.

Any suggestions?

Tags:

Re: Black Heads and Acne on teen son

@lset I highly rec BHA!  I only like Paula's Choice.  It comes in 1, 2, 4 and 9%.  Oil blotting sheets also help if you use them routinely.  A gentle cleanser does a lot; I like FAB Face Cleanser.  If he is still experiencing problems, then I would consult with a derm and see if he is a candidate for Retin-A.  But really, BHA is your best bet.  Good luck to both of you!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

RE: Black Heads and Acne on teen son

I'm seventeen and am currently dealing with the same problem but what is helping me personally is glo theripudics. They are a medical grade skincare brand and are the best thing that has ever happened to my skin. My biggest advice for me to you would be to ask a dermatologist and see what they would recommend.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing