Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Best vitamin c serum??

looking for a vitamin c serum! my skin does break out easily i used the truth serum in the past but looking for something better!!

Re: Best vitamin c serum??

My first vitamin c serum was the Summer Fridays CC Me Vitamin C + Niacinamide Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL , it's very light and didn't cause breakouts for my semi-sensitive combination-dry skin. Since then, I've sampled the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Vitamin C Lactic 15% Firm & Bright Serum 1 oz / 30 mL and I found it to be much more effective and really make a difference in both my skin's texture and appearance. They have similar price tags but FYI, the latter did make me initially breakout a tiny bit. Good luck!

I use The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% 1 oz/ 30 mL 

it works VERY well on acne prone skin. I use it only at night and get great results from it. It can be slightly irritating to put on (which is normal and indicated on the description) but this can be mitigated by mixing it with a serum or cream. 

@torislist For day I enjoy Supergoop! Daily Dose Vitamin C Serum with SPF 40 1.0 oz/ 30 mL with the added bonus of SPF, and at night Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL includes AHA for additional anti-aging benefits. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing