cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Best body wash for body acne?

Sometimes, I get acne on my back, arms, and neck. When I don't have acne on these areas, my back still feels a little oily to the touch.  Does anyone know any good body washes that may help with this problem?

RE: Best body wash for body acne?

Any generic charcoal soaps are great as well as authentic African black soap bars!

Both Charcoal soaps and Proactive are great!

Both Charcoal soaps and Proactive are great!

ProActiv is always my go-to for my body and face acne to wash off my makeup and keep my face and body clean.
Anonymous Insider

Thank you all! I will dedicatedly try these products! xo

Thank you all! I will dedicatedly try these products! xo

I agree with charcoal soap bars! I use one from Jordan that my sister got me when she was there. The charcoal really helps to draw out any imperfections.

Re: Best body wash for body acne?

biore charcoal bar soap

I love the Neutrogena acne body wash. I didn't think it would work but it totally does. It's solved my back acne completely. 

yesss love that one!

yesss love that one!

@Anonymous I agree with the Neutrogena rec by @arizoariana.  They have a lot of nice body washes.   I use Fresh Foaming Wash on my whole body.  I think the key is to avoid bar soap, and overly fragrances body washes.  Good luck!

I highly recommend: PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide

It is not sold at Sephora, I found it at CVS and it does absolutely great for stubborn back acne. If salicylic acid could not do much for my zits, benzoyl peroxyde completely cured me!

NeiceyJai wrote:

Sometimes, I get acne on my back, arms, and neck. When I don't have acne on these areas, my back still feels a little oily to the touch.  Does anyone know any good body washes that may help with this problem?

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing