Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Anonymous Insider

Best Blush

I have acne and pale white skin with brown hair, what blush and colour of bush would work well for me and my acne prone skin?

Re: Best Blush

I agree with @Ispend2much6 on the Hourglass blush. It's absolutely beautiful and doesn't highlight any texture. I am also quite fair. I wear the Hourglass blush in Mood Exposure in the autumn and winter. It's my personal favorite shade of the blush. It depends on if you like a more peachy, pinky, or mauvey blush.

Re: Best Blush

@Anonymous  Hello again!  Since you struggle with acne, you may want to stick with a powder blush.  It may be different for others, but I believe that cream blushes, and especially gel blushes, accentuate any acne or red bumps I have on my skin.

Hourglass Cosmetics makes an Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Ethereal Glow, which is absolutely beautiful.  It is marketed as a highlighting blush, or it was when I bought it, but for your skin tone, since you said you have pale white skin,  I think it would work well as a blush.  It has a very pretty luminosity to it also that perks up the complexion.  I have this and I like it a lot.

https://www.sephora.com/product/ambient-lighting-blush-collection-P384963?icid2=products%20grid:p384963:product&skuId=1581305

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing