Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Before Using Glow Recipe

I was in Idaho for 5 weeks and my skin was looking horrible. Not sure if it was the weather or what but I decided to visit the Sephora store to get suggestions for my pores and uneven skin. This is what my skin was looking like before I started using the Glow Recipe - Strawberry BHA Pore-Smooth Blur Drops & the Biossance Rapid Radiance Set. 

Before using glow recipe .jpg

This is after using both products. It has been about 4 weeks consistently. I also just added the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner. (AMAZING Product- nothing like what I thought a toner would be like)

I can't tell you what a difference the Biossance Radiance Set does. When I wake up in the morning my skin feels so good and soft and it is starting to look clear & less uneven skin tone. At night I use the Squalane + 10% Lactic Acid Resurfacing Serum & this stuff has been heavenly. 

Glow recipe after 5 weeks.jpg

Re: Before Using Glow Recipe

Those results are amazing @Jodykane 

Your skin looks so glowy!

Biossance has a great line up of skin care 💖 I have only tired,

Biossance Mini Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++ 

Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

They were all very impressive 😁

How do you use the Strawberry Drops by Glow Recipie?

Re: Before Using Glow Recipe

Hi - Thank you. I am surprised at how my skin is looking. Yes, I agree the Biossance is expensive but I am truly loving this product so I am giving in to the price.  

I was applying it on after I clean my face. 1st step. Now that I am using the Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore Tight Toner, I apply the drops after the toner, of course once it dry's.

I am really loving the combination of both. The toner is nothing like I thought it would be. I was thinking it would be like the old school toners but this stuff is amazing. I have been on a roll ordering lately and I have received 2 samples of the toner so I finally broke down today and purchased the mini size. It goes a long way & it feels so smooth, fresh and soft. I am noticing a difference too. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • Before using glow recipe .jpg
  • Glow recipe after 5 weeks.jpg
testing