Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Back acne

This might seem like a weird question, but has anyone tried facial masks for back acne? I've struggled with this problem for so long. It's not terrible, but nothing seems to work!

Re: Back acne

That could work, I'm had issues with that before, I noticed a huge difference when I started doing my body wash in the shower AFTER I'd rinsed out my conditioner fully. Smiley Happy

Wow, what a simple thing! I hadn't thought of that.  Thanks for the tip, MoreGun.

I just heard about this the other day and literally just started yesterday! I'm glad to hear this worked for you! Any body wash recommendations btw?

No problem, no recommendations besides a weekly scrub.  I haven't found an HG for either of these yet though.

Highlighted

This may be kind of weird, but a couple days a week I get my sister to clean and exfoliate (with a brush) and do a couple extractions for me... I love my sister a lot for helping me out  Smiley Happy 

But overall the biggest help for keeping bacne under control is too cleanse (with salicylic acid), and do exfoliations every week, so I don't get dead cell buildup and then moisturize so I don't get dry and itchy.

What a nice sister!

I havent tried a mask for the back, but I do buy this back spray that Murad makes.  Its for breakouts and it will even spray upside down so you can spray your own back ;-)  We dont all have an awesome sister to do it for us--kudos to ur sis!

You certainly can use a mask on your back. I've heard really good things about Murad Clarifying Body Spray. You just spray it on once a day to help reduce and prevent breakouts.  Since most people use it for the back, it is made to spray from all angles

http://www.sephora.com/clarifying-body-spray-P34402?skuId=654277

Hi Bowlofmushypeas-

I also wanted to add to Keelys suggestion. Murad also make a good exfoliating wash for body acne.

Acne Body Wash

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=acne%20body%20wash&skuId=683136&productId=P...

<3 Melissa
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos2
  • swfupload_2993269258829682578.jpg
  • acne body.jpg