Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Anyone else have acne from the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Oil?

RE: Anyone else have acne from the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Oil?

it didn’t help with my skin at all. didn’t like the feel of it on my skin either. it seemed to break me out and it made my skin feel oily for hours

RE: Anyone else have acne from the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Oil?

Yes! I bought the price a year ago or so and found that it was not working well with my skin. I find I breakout when I use it. However if I use tatcha oil for the face I don’t break out and it helps keep my face moist and prevent breakouts even though it doesn’t advertise it.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Anyone else have acne from the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Oil?

Its an oil base so first and foremost is your skin over reacting to the formula? Probably. if you never had acne than you skin is producing enough oils to balance hydration in you glands. by introducing extra it changes the ph in you pore levels. YOu will get blocked pores because of the excess oil sitting in the pore opening.

1.) cleanse with a soap and face bruch in shower. the warm water will open pores. may take 1-2 weeks to eliminate oils. do not over use masks or toners.  *may cause exczema.

2.) avaoid heavy foundations or talc as you are balancing you ph levels.

3.) use Noxzema at night like a leave on over night cream. the eucalyptus on your skin as you sleep will trap the bleeding oils. 

Love you

Anonymous Insider

Re: Anyone else have acne from the Sunday Riley U.F.O. Oil?

To fix minor scarring:    scars may or may not fade over a period several years. cream you scan get from your dermatoligist containing placenta may speed up cell regeneration. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing