From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Any suggestions on products for dark spots and acne scarring?

Anyone have an secrets to treating post acne scarring/healing? 

I've been on the hunt for a remedy, and feel like I've potentially tried out everything on the market. Does anyone have any secrets on how to treat it? To give you context, I try not to pick at my skin, but every now and then it happens and even if I don't pick at it, it leaves . behind a dark/red spot. 

I'd love to find out how you guys treat your acne! 

RE: Any suggestions on products for dark spots and acne scarring?

Hello🙂 you can try the green apple brightening emulsion from juice beauty. I have acne scars red-purple and it help me to bright and smooth my skin. I use it all over my face once a day at bedtime cause it dries my skin a little bit. (Sorry my english is not too good because im french). I hope this is going to help you 😉

Re: RE: Any suggestions on products for dark spots and acne scarring?

Thanks so much! I love Juice Beauty, I'll be sure to give it a try!

Re: Any suggestions on products for dark spots and acne scarring?

Hello there!

Acne scarring is caused by inflammation in the area that activates the melanocyte (cell that makes colour in our skin.) It is important to reduce inflammation in the skin by using soothing ingredients. Consider our Breakout Control which contains Pumpkin Ferment to kill acne-causing bacteria but also Tea Tree extract which is a fantastic anti-inflammatory ingredient. To help further clear scarring, we carry an entire system called Power Bright TRx which is geared towards reducing existing dark spots while defending your skin from creating more damage. The system comes with a brightening serum, day cream with SPF50 and a highly active night cream. 

We hope this helps! 

Re: Any suggestions on products for dark spots and acne scarring?

Thanks Dermologica, I'll be sure to take a look at all the products you've recommended!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing