Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Any products to help this mess? I also need brightening products.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: Any products to help this mess? I also need brightening products.

@shanzerz What's your skin type and what products are you using already (if any)? If you're just starting out, it's important to go slowly so you don't irritate or damage your skin. 

I have combination skin. I’ve had acne for about 3 years and my skin is definitely not sensitive😂  my skin care routine is 1. cleanser (cera ve salicylic acid cleanser) 2. Acv and rose water toner 3. Prescribed acne medication 4. Aveeno moisturizer 

@shanzerz How long have you been on the prescription medication? It usually takes a few weeks for that to really start making a difference. The only things I'd think about adding right now would be a good sunscreen and possibly a vitamin C serum in the morning for help with brightening. 

I have end I in be medication or a few months now . I use the neutragena 100 spf sunscreen 

Hi @shanzerz ! I’d recommend the Kate Somerville Eradikate line and Proactiv products, which really transformed my skin and acne. Kate Somerville Spotless Canvas Proactiv Proactiv+ 3-Step System, 30 Day Introductory Size . If these are too expensive, The Ordinary is also a great option. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 1.7 oz/ 50 mL The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL . Ingredients to look for are Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sulfur, and Cica. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, have a wonderful day 💕

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing