Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Any good recommendations

I was recently told by my dermatologist that I have acne rosacea 😞 . Any good and safe products I can use from Sephora? I have a very dry face and it’s sensitive as well

Re: Any good recommendations

Not Sephora, but Dermalogica ultracalming line is very gentle. The barrier repair is the moisturizer, pea sized amount is all that's needed. Cleanser can be used with and without water. There's a trial kit available.

irrc my derm recommended CeraVe - I have hypersensitive skin, rosacea-like - however, philosophy purity works for me.

Clinique moisturizer from the redness line may be ok for you. Have tried, didn't keep redness at complete bay for me, but was a bit heavy - don't have dry skin, more combo.

For makeup, IT Cosmetics founder has rosacea. Their bye bye redness is a concealer/corrector that covers well. Can be used alone or under foundation.

@Laanax what ingredients trigger?

Anonymous Insider

RE: Any good recommendations

My mom has very dry skin and Rosacea and uses the Dr. Jart cicapair color correcting stuff (it's green) in conjunction with a too faced powder and her skin looks flawless, it's never looked as good. Be careful to let the green dr jart stuff sit and absorb into the skin before applying anything else though or your skin will have a green tint. Her skin is dry as well and it still looks very good. It's a bit pricey, but the payoff is great

Re: Any good recommendations

If you want something to calm the redness down I definitely would try out Dr. Jart's Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment. It goes on green but turns to beige to correct any redness on the skin. This stuff is amazing and it's actually helped my acne as well. I wear it everyday and have had the product for over 6 months, so you get your money's worth for sure. The Tiger Grass cream also from this line is also great for dry skin! It says it "soothes skin damage caused by dryness, irritation, and inflammation." My skin has been super dry this winter and I tried a sample of this the other day and loved how it made my skin feel. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing