Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Advice for adult acne

My friend has had issues with acne from 12-25. She’s very frustrated and I’m trying to help her. She has tried a lot of topical treatments, so it doesn’t seem like that’s working. Right now she’s trying cutting dairy out of her diet for a month. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!
Anonymous Insider

RE: Advice for adult acne

I agree about the Clarisonic. It’s helped me a lot. Also a lot of skin issues tend to start inside of the body, I’ve been taking clear skin vitamins along with using Clinque Acne Solutions foundation and concealer when I need to cover a breakout. They have sacylic acid in them to help fight off breakouts. Another thought could be a hormone imbalance. I know that after I had my son, got an IUD, etc. they tend to be off for a while a flare up. Maybe something for her to talk her dr about! Good luck!

Hi! Considering her long past of trying a bunch of topical treatments and still not finding a solution. I highly recommend her speaking to her dermatologist about Accutane.

Although it is quite expensive I would recommend trying a Clarisonic, they have a great 90-day return policy if she doesn’t love it! I would also try the Arbonne Clear Future acne pads along with their full line if she likes it! They’re great for oily acne prone skin!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing