Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Acne

Hello, I have a pimples and little bumps on my forehead, on and around my nose, and on my chin. I use cleanser, toner, and moisturizer every morning and night, but it doesn’t seem like it’s changing anything. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of anything that might help me with this? By the way, I have oily skin, thank you. 🙂

Re: Acne

Hey, maybe what you’re using right now isn’t as strong for your skin. I recommend going to a dermatologist, maybe they can recommend something that can help your skin. Something that’s not to easy or hard on your skin. They may recommend accutane, I haven’t tried it out yet, I’m thinking about going on it. If you go on it, please share about how it is 🙏🙏

What specific products are you using currently, @Danitheplatypus?

I use the youth to the people cleanser, farmacy pore cleanser, celimax noni toner, sometimes the ordinary hyaluronic acide, and cerave moisturizer. In the mornings I use a neutragena sunscreen.

I use a Benzyl Peroxide cleanser to wash my face in the morning (gentle in the night i recommend cerave) and it really help oily acne prone skin. i also have your skin and the Benzyl peroxide makes it a nice not too dry texture. at first it will leave your skin dry for a few days but after a week or two your skin will be adapted💕

Thank you! I will try it out soon!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing