Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne

Hi, I have a lot of acne scars! Do you guys know a good product that fade the scars very well? And also I have hormonal acne and I don’t find anything that work with my pimple like salicylic acid does nothing to my pimple! I tried to find something that work with my skin. I have oily skin btw. Thank you.

Re: Acne

Have you tried niacinamide I was in the same boat but I use the ordinary niacinamide it worked so well no acne pores pretty much gone no more redness and My face isn’t oily 

Yes I tried niacinamide from the ordinary when I started it cleared my acne but now I’m breaking out so bad 😞

What products are you currently using in your routine, @Pammyang? For fading scars, you may want to consider adding a vitamin C (ascorbic acid) serum. And if salicylic acid doesn't seem to be helping with your acne, you might want to try using something that contains benzoyl peroxide instead, but that can depend on what is causing your acne. For the best advice, I'd recommend seeing a dermatologist if you're able to get your skin evaluated. 

I tried benzoyl peroxide too and it doesn’t do anything to my pimple too. I use the glycolic toner from the ordinary, lactic acid serum like 1x a week, niacinamide 10% serum. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing