cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Acne

My acne has been getting worse and worse everyday I was it every day with the Mary Kay clear proof set and it really helps and i drink a lot of water but lately none of that has been working any suggestions?

Re: Acne

@Anonymous I rec liquid cleanser (no fragrance, no menthol), BHA, Persa-Gel for spot treatments, oil blotting sheets throughout the day.  If you need more help, consider OTC Differin.  If that isn't enough, consider the Rx strength Differin, or ask your MD if you are a candidate for Retin-A.  Good luck!

RE: Acne

What really helped my skin was tea tree oil. Apply it as a spot treatment and the next day you will see an improvement, also Lush sells Tea Tree Water toner, I use it every day all over my face. It's amazing!!! Another thing is zinc supplements they help so much !! 😊

Re: Acne

I noticed that my acne got better with a diet change after I got really sick. I wasn't allowed to drink caffeine, eat dairy or use artificial sweetener/refined sugar. I know it's a lot of stuff to cut out, but after about 4 days I really noticed a skin turn-around. It won't work for everyone, but I think it's worth a shot if you haven't tried playing around with your diet.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing