Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne treatment

Hi, I'm 26.  I'm looking for an acne treatment set and my type of skin is sensitive. Can anyone have any recommendations for me? Thanks so much. 

RE: Acne treatment

I’ll preface this with stating my skin is extremely sensitive and acne prone. Almay with salicylic acid concealer, honestly when things are bad, but the consistency and colors, well...they’re drugstore. I use laura mercier concealer and her non-oil free tinted moisturizer, but I may try the oil free. I prefer a dewier look. I use first aid beauty regular face wash and their matte moisturizer for oily skin. My skin feels soft. You can also try spot treating with something from Ole Hendrickson under a concealer like laura mercier, or any one you like. Good Luck;).

Re: Acne treatment

clinique 3 piece for combo skin 

Hi @PhoebeHi ! I love the Kate Somerville Eradikate line. It’s amazing, and so gentle! 💕 

If you are looking for something more affordable, here are my suggestions (but the Kate Somerville is such a holy grail!):

I’d suggest using the Cerave SA Cleanser, which can be found at the drugstore!

Then use The Ordinary Niacinimide. It helps with entire, acne, and brightness.

I love this hydrating moisturizer SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL . It has Hyaluronic Acid, which draws moisture from the air to your skin 💧

Make sure you are also wearing a sunscreen every day.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions 😊

I’m sorry to reply late . I’m using the Kate somerville Eradikate, so can I use it with the ordinary Niacinimide . Thanks 

@PhoebeHi You can use Eradikate and the niacinamide in the same routine, just follow up with your moisturizer. I'd be careful about using the Eradikate daily though, as you don't want to overexfoliate. 

Hello, I have very sensitive skin and almost no products work for my skin except  the Cetaphil daily wash cleanser which is $10 dollars then sometimes I switch my face washes and I use the cera ve renewing SA face cleanser then for my 1x a week exfoliater I use the extra gentle daily scrub which is $8. An amazing moisturizer is the Neutrogena hydro boost water gel moisturizer which is a little expensive it can range from $6 to $32.. hope it works 🙏 🙂  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing