Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne scars

Hi my boyfriend has really bad acne scars, we’ve been looking for products to help even out his skin tone and help these scars. Any product recommendations?

Re: Acne scars

Hi @tngvyen,

I agree with @ZakiyaBT ! The OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner 6.5 oz/ 190 mL is amazing! I also recommend trying the KATE SOMERVILLE - D-Scar™ Scar Diminishing Serum.I hope this helps! 

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @tngvyen,

Acne scars take time to heal, so besides being patient, I recommend looking into a good Vitamin C serum. Vitamin C is great for reducing hyperpigmentation and evening out your skin tone. I recommend the MURAD - Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Hi @tngvyen

I have acne scars and hyperpigmentation and one thing that has been helping clear my skin is OleHenriksen Glow2OH Toner. It says to use it at night but I use it in the morning and at night. I would advise to make sure that he wears sunscreen as well to prevent sun damage and from making the scars darker. I would also suggest exfoliating once to twice a week and using a good cleanser like First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, Boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser and First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Acne Clearing Charcoal Cleanser with Probiotics. My brother uses this one and it has really helped clear his skin as well. I hope that these suggestions help! 🙂

Best,
Zakiya

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing