Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne/redness/red pores suggestions?

I am hoping someone may be able to recommend products to help me with the redness, acne, and large pores on my cheeks. There isn’t too much acne on my cheeks, but my pores are very red. I think this why the skin looks so uneven. I have combination skin, and to be totally honest I’m not exactly sure what is going on with my cheeks. I have attached a few pictures to show what the skin looks like. When I put on foundation my skin looks okay, but I am hoping to embrace my natural skin this summer. Any suggestions or tips are much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

RE: Acne/redness/red pores suggestions?

Try Sunday Riley’s Saturn sulfur acne mask it’s a green mask with should help with the inflammation and redness of your acne!

Re: Acne/redness/red pores suggestions?

I would start by getting to know your skin more and know which products work and which products don't. Test products and if they leave a negative rather than a positive experience for your skin take note of what kind of product it is and try to stay away from similar products. Look for products that are opposite of that and do tons of online research and read reviews before you buy something. It helps to know what type of skin type you are such as dry, normal, combination, oily, sensitive and acne of course. Even with acne prone skin you can still have dry, normal, combination, sensitive or oily skin as well too. I have acne prone/combination/sensitive skin and I have to be really careful to find products without oil and that they are labelled sensitive skin safe as well. Reviews help a lot to see if the vast majority of people using the product are receiving nice results but sometimes people have didn't experiences with the product and for what works out for them might not work out for you. 

Hope this helps! xoxo

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
testing