Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne prone skin- what is your holy grail foundation?

I'm just curious as to what foundation you all are using and absolutely stand by and love.

I have sensitive acne prone skin so I'd love some recommendations.

Could you name the foundation and tell me why it's your holy grail!?

Thanks xx

Tags:

Re: Acne prone skin- what is your holy grail foundation?

I use  Charlotte Tillberry 

i have a lot of acne scars and hyperpigmentation along with texture and i found the nars sort matte to be perfect!! 

@jenni000333 

Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation .  I don't react to it, it lasts pretty much all day long for me.  Last through sweat

Lancôme SKIN FEELS GOOD Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 23 .  It's got a little spf, a mouse texture and does ok in heat

Cover FX powder foundation.  I miss the brand being here, but it's still available on it's direct site.  This plus + concealer is also great when I want to wear even less makeup, but still cover up dark spots

Mine is Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free Natural Skin Perfector because of the nice light coverage, not super matte, and love the comfortability on my skin. My runner up is Estée Lauder Double Wear Sheer Long-Wear Makeup SPF 19 it is very matte, dries pretty quickly, you get a very long wear out of it. I would recommend a good oily skin primer as well with both.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing