Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne, blackheads, large pores

I’m struggling with acne a lot lately, and I have large pores, and black heads on my chin and nose 

Re: Acne, blackheads, large pores

Green tea really helped me control my hormonal acne. Boil green tea and leave to cool, dab on the acne with cotton morning and evening. 

@lainesmith  I like using Origins Out of Trouble™ 10 Minute Face Mask to Rescue Problem Skin 2.5 oz/ 75 mL  I like to use it as a spot mask! Definitely helps minimize pores and blackheads. I also just got DERMAFLASH DERMAPORE Ultrasonic Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser Icy Pink  and it also works sooo good 

What's your skin type, @lainesmith and what products are you currently using?

Normal to oily I’m currently using cetaphil

@lainesmith  If you're happy with the Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer, there's no reason not to keep those in your base routine. I'd consider adding in a BHA serum to target the acne, blackheads, and pores. There are lots of great options from Stridex to CosRx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid to Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 4 oz/ 118 mL to SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads. And don't forget a good sunscreen for when you're exposed to the sun. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing