Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne and scarring facial oils??

I have moderate acne, with pretty severe scarring, and combo-to-oily skin. I would like to add a facial oil to my skin routine, I was looking at Herbivore Lapis Oil and Sunday Riley UFO. Also, I would like to find a new moisturizer. Any ideas?? My skin is not sensitive, and I am currently using Neutrogena Hydro Boost moisturizer, and tea tree oil and drying lotion as acne treatments. I would really like to clear up my scarring and hyperpigmentation. Thank you!!

Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mLSunday Riley U.F.O. Salicylic Acid BHA Acne Treatment Face Oil 1.18 oz/ 35 mL

Re: Acne and scarring facial oils??

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and it has been a struggle for years... I can honestly say that the Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

is one of the only products that has ever effectively worked for me. It calms the skin and restores balance by preventing future breakouts from occurring. This oil is something I now use every day and have repurchased three times.

@horsiegal333  The only product that ever cleared up my scars, and hyperpigmentation is retinol. I highly recommend trying this.

RE: Re: Acne and scarring facial oils??

Agreed. Tretinoin was the only thing that helped my acne/scars

@horsiegal333 For scars I use Bio Oil and it has done wonders to decrease the appearance. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing