Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne and dark spots

• Hey there!! So I’ve been breaking out a lot these past couple of days on my cheeks and around my mouth area I was wondering if anyone knows what could help! 

Re: Acne and dark spots

The peace out pore strips are really good for breakouts. The inlet list retinol as well as any type of benzoyl peroxide works great as well.

@DiyanaA102  I really like The INKEY List Mandelic Acid Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  it helps calm the acne down and it also helps fade the spots! I also love using SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum  it also helps fade spots that you already have. For getting acne to calm down are you using anything new? Has anything changed to cause all the breaking out? I like to double cleanse and I found that helped with me getting my acne back to a minimum. I also had a weird reaction with a cleanser I was using before and when I switched cleanser it made my skin better. 

Thank you so much I will most definitely be trying out those items! For what can be causing my acne it could those holiday sweets I’ve been eating and a mix of pore clogging skincare and makeup I could’ve used.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing