Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne Scars

I am looking for a good product to heal dark acne scars but won't clog the pore, I find a lot of acne products still have pore clogging ingredients and don't really fix the problem. 

Re: Acne Scars

Soul acne scars I recommend to get the Star face acne stars they will help not cause scars and they Will cover up your scars 

Spoiler
warning: you would have to keep it on for two days or longer to see results

@Rhe9425, what have you tried, and do you have an idea on what brings your acne on specifically (oil production, stress, hormones/cystic?, sensitivity?).  There's definitely product recommendations we can make at BIC, but it helps to know, because your routine will likely be a little bit different from anyone else's.

For example, salicyclic acid used to be helpful to me, but now I react to it with a cyst (no it is not purging, it's a very angry cyst/clogged pore), but because it increased turnover, it can be helpful to others.  Most of the time, start with a very simple, gentle routine and really just trial and error figuring out what works.

Lately I’ve been really enjoying the tower 28 cream and serum it’s done wonders for my texture and dryness and I love the CAUDALIE vinoperfect serum for my dark spots. For my cleansing I use the youth to the people cleanser because although I like salicylic acid for deep cleansing the skin I just find it’s to drying for my combination skin. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing