Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne Products

What is a great acne treatment i can purchase at Sephora

Re: Acne Products

I've had a rough time with blocked pores and cystic acne in the last year and a half, and I found that #GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask was incredibly soothing and didn't clog my pores. I also found that the #The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 1.7 oz/ 50 mL helped clear breakouts and remove excess oils! I love this mask especially when I'm going to be wearing makeup because it helps control extra oil throughout the day. My favourite right now if the #DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serumwhich helps clear pores and prevent acne. It also resurfaces which will help with any scarring or pesky comedones!

It depends a bit on what your current routine is, @StarMiller. What products are you already using?

PROACTIVE 

Which specific Proactiv items, @StarMiller?

@StarMiller, SUNDAY RILEY - Space Race Fight Acne, Oil & Pores Kit is a great set and provides a nice routine to combat acne. It is on the pricier side and if you’re looking for just one product to start with, I’m a fan of SUNDAY RILEY - Saturn Sulfur Acne Treatment Mask. 

Other good acne products available at Sephora that I’ve used over the years or that I incorporate into my routine depending on how my skin is doing include CLINIQUE Acne Solutions™ Clinical Clearing Gel 1 oz/ 30 mL; DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask; or PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing