Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Acne! Nothing works

Hello! If anyone can recommend me products that help me clear my acne. I have combination skin. I've tried some products for acne and they do absolutely nothing or they make me break out even worse. I've tried peelings. Dr Dennis peelings worked when I  first started using them, but then they stopped working. Also, the Murad products don't work at all on me. Please recommend something that's going to help me with this breakouts without drying my skin too much. Thanks 🙂

Re: Acne! Nothing works

@yssx09 Start with a liquid cleanser, like FAB.  Next, use BHA (I only rec Paula's Choice).  Use Persa-gel to spot treat.  Oil blotting sheets help when used routinely.  If you need more help, as your MD for an Rx for Differin.  If you need even more help, ask your derm if you are a candidate for Retin-A.  Good luck!  🙂

Differin is over the counter now and you can purchase it at Target, so you don't need to get a perscription and see a doctor for it anymore!

@yssx09,

I suggest the Peter Thomas Roth acne set! It has everything you need to start on the line and I also find that it really helps keep my skin clear.

https://www.sephora.com/product/acne-system-P410675?icid2=products%20grid:p410675:product

❤️ Melissa
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing