Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Acne Marks

Hey, so I really don't get break outs but when I do it always leaves a scar and I hate it. my face is full of acne scarring. whats a product that really fades old acne marks?

Re: Acne Marks

The best products I’ve used for this are the Murad Invisiscar and Ole henriksen dewtopia serum! The inivisiscar does come in a smaller bottle and is a bit pricey but you really don’t need much and it lasts! The dewtopia serum I swear by also. It helps with scars, dark spots, and texture! 

@SimplyLiana Depending on what other items are in your routine, I'd recommend trying a good vitamin C (ascorbic acid) serum. 

@SimplyLianathere are so many to choose from. Here are some popular ones. OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Hydrating Vitamin C Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

Sunday Riley Multivitamins 15% Vitamin C + Retinol Mini Set (the CEO serum, sorry can’t find to tag)

The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone 1 oz/ 30 mL 

there are also specific dark spot removing serums like Kiehl’s dark spot serum.

I don’t really have a routine at all. So I’m open to all suggestions. Do you know of any good vitamin c serums?

If you don't really have a routine yet, @SimplyLiana, then you'll want to get your base routine set before adding treatments. If you jump into active treatments without the base routine, you could end up irritating or damaging your skin. I'd start with getting a gentle hydrating cleanser, a moisturizer, and sunscreen. Once you have those products in place then you could add in a vitamin C in the morning. I've had good luck with Tiam My Signature C Source. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing