Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

A match skincare products

Spoiler
In research of a good product

Hi! My name is tanya. I am looking for a good product for m’y type of skin... I have a oil face but my body is dry. I also have acne and pimples on my face. For my body I need a product for bright skin. I need a perfect skin 

Re: A match skincare products

@Miiiiaa Do you have a current skincare routine or are you looking to start from scratch?

As far as body lotions/oils, I've had good luck with L'occitane lotions and oils, also the Clarins Tonic Body Firming & Toning Treatment Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL. Although right now I'm loving the Cocoshea honey lotion from Bath and Body Works. It's smells divine! 

Anonymous Insider

I don’t really have a skincare routine because I don’t know what to use for that. But the way how longtime it get for the delivery I’am In Windsor town in Ontario 

@Miiiiaa  If you're starting from scratch, I'd recommend getting the basics down for now and then you can add in additional products to meet your needs and address specific issues. A basic routine would be cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen to start. Some oily skin cleansers I'd recommend: PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Cleanser  First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL  OLEHENRIKSEN - The Clean Truth™ Foaming Cleanser For moisturizers: CAUDALIE - Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb Cosrx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Benton Snail Bee Steam Cream. And for sunscreens, maybe check out: MDSOLARSCIENCES - Mineral Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UVA-UVB Sunscreen and COOLA Mineral Sun Silk Crème SPF 30 1.5 oz/ 44 mL

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing