Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Conversations
Every beauty talks. Ask questions, post answers, and be part of
relevant conversations with real people like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
What are you wearing today?
sephoramusthave ROOKIE I VIB
01-13-2015
Re: What are you wearing today?
SportyGirly125 BOSS III INSIDER
53 seconds ago
Reply: @WinglessOne What Insomnia?  Love the different colors you used on your eyes and the lippie is beautiful  ...read more
@WinglessOne What Insomnia?  Love the different colors you used on your eyes and the lippie is beautiful 
Recent images from this conversation
Most Recent Looks
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
snoflakefaerie RISING STAR III ROUGE
08-02-2018
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
Reply: Thanks for the feedback @faeriegirl - it is hard to apply even full size bullet.  They have an eyeshadow too called Ruby Woo.  I n ...read more
Thanks for the feedback @faeriegirl - it is hard to apply even full size bullet.  They have an eyeshadow too called Ruby Woo.  I now have the shadow, bullet and perfume lol.  
New Reply in Skincare Aware
2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
02-03-2019
Re: 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
itsfi BOSS III INSIDER
4m ago
Reply: I’ve seen that toner at TJ Maxx / Marshalls @Shosh85! Cactus  is a good one for hydration. Will be interesting to see which Yadah ...read more
I’ve seen that toner at TJ Maxx / Marshalls @Shosh85! Cactus 🌵 is a good one for hydration. Will be interesting to see which Yadah mask(s) are your favorites ... because you know someone may ask that question. Hahaha! 😂🤣😂
New Post in Brand Loyal
Bite Agave Lip Balm Dupe?
onejennyd ROOKIE I VIB
7m ago
What’s a good dupe for the Bite Agave Lip Balm, (RIP 😢)? Thank you!
What’s a good dupe for the Bite Agave Lip Balm, (RIP 😢)? Thank you!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
shirleylin88 ROOKIE I ROUGE
05-15-2015
Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
TraceyEB RISING STAR III INSIDER
8m ago
Reply: @niki172 I know exactly what you mean. Liv It Up, B**tch Perfect, Miss Kensington, Pillow Talk, light corals all look poor on me. ...read more
@niki172 I know exactly what you mean. Liv It Up, B**tch Perfect, Miss Kensington, Pillow Talk, light corals all look poor on me. (Some I use as blush.)  I'm better if  I stick to darker shades. The brand is not my fave for lipsticks but I wanted one of the special lipstick cases. 
New Post in Beauty Confidential
How does this this work?
AnnieP1988 ROOKIE I INSIDER
17m ago
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Need help with constantly dry, cracked lips!
Re: Need help with constantly dry, cracked lips!
pocketvenus GO-GETTER I INSIDER
17m ago
Reply: @HunterKathleenI'll second the recommendations forBITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Mask! Also, yes if your partner is smoking hookah inside ...read more
@HunterKathleenI'll second the recommendations forBITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Mask! Also, yes if your partner is smoking hookah inside, that is a lot. The smoke is not safer than cigarette smoke and there are serious negative health outcomes associated with hookah smoke. It doesn't matter if you're not breathing it in directly from the pipe. Second hand smoke can also cause issues.
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
itscarin GO-GETTER I ROUGE
09-27-2016
@amylynnez, thanks for posting. I picked the #1 also and...
Luvstravel GO-GETTER I INSIDER
22m ago
Reply: @amylynnez, thanks for posting. I picked the #1 also and stacked the sample pack and GWP with $30 purchase. I'm looking forward to ...read more
@amylynnez, thanks for posting. I picked the #1 also and stacked the sample pack and GWP with $30 purchase. I'm looking forward to my delivery 😊
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Nuts about coconut??
julianak ROOKIE I VIB
23m ago
Re: Nuts about coconut??
julianak ROOKIE I VIB
22m ago
Reply: Also - any suggestions for coconut fragrances that don't smell cloying or artificial? Do you think Kopari products live up to the ...read more
Also - any suggestions for coconut fragrances that don't smell cloying or artificial? Do you think Kopari products live up to the hype, or is it overpriced coconut oil? Thanks!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Joyful June hauls 2019!
fatimamummy GO-GETTER I ROUGE
3 weeks ago
Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!
ellem24 RISING STAR I INSIDER
22m ago
Reply: Thank you @PinkEvergreen  I will also need to give my new palettes some love instead of buying more lol!! I love colorful palette ...read more
Thank you @PinkEvergreen 😊 I will also need to give my new palettes some love instead of buying more lol!! I love colorful palettes too, they are perfect for summertime. I couldn't resist Sunrise tho 😍 The JSC palette looks great, have you tried it yet?
New Post in Haul Stars
🤗
BRJ8892 ROOKIE I VIB
25m ago
Just received my 1st box. Can't wait to try them all.
Just received my 1st box. Can't wait to try them all.
New Reply in Perfume Posse
Fragrance Junkie Central
Mochapj GO-GETTER II ROUGE
10-17-2015
Re: RE: Fragrance Junkie Central
26m ago
Reply: @RoseCharlieI love it!!! I totally agree that smaller houses are worth looking into as they can use more expensive ingredients and ...read more
@RoseCharlieI love it!!! I totally agree that smaller houses are worth looking into as they can use more expensive ingredients and charge less because their overhead is low. By the way, if you love fun gourmands, 4160 Tuesdays has some quirky and adorable ones.
New Reply in Perfume Posse
The Perfume Challenge
txcatx GO-GETTER I ROUGE
12-13-2016
Re: The Perfume Challenge
30m ago
Reply: I tested Revolution by Cuir Trudon on my skin today. Its notes are cedar, patchouli and cade. Revolution opens up with a distinct ...read more
I tested Revolution by Cuir Trudon on my skin today. Its notes are cedar, patchouli and cade. Revolution opens up with a distinct bonfire accord that’s unmistakably cade with a hint of Patchouli 24's BBQ patch. While the projection is excellent, it is not challenging. There’s a tactile softness right from the opening that makes Revolution very wearable. The dry down enters into more woody and tanned leather territory though the smoke is still there at the skin level. It’s a broken-in butch leather made even more approachable by what smells like amber to me. I can’t say there’s much about this fragrance that seems revolutionary to me now that every niche house and their uncle is releasing a smoky fragrance. Its charms lie not in asserting radical changes but in taking a pugnacious genre into a more wearable, comforting direction. 
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six
notcreative RISING STAR II ROUGE
07-12-2017
Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six
JGSFLA ROOKIE III INSIDER
32m ago
Reply: GILT CITY HAS FARMACY AND MAC VOUCHERS..THEY ALSO STILL HAVE SMASHBOX AND PMD 😀
GILT CITY HAS FARMACY AND MAC VOUCHERS..THEY ALSO STILL HAVE SMASHBOX AND PMD 😀
New Reply in Gift Ideas
GIFT FOR BEST FRIEND
Danicaacomp ROOKIE I INSIDER
Monday
Re: GIFT FOR BEST FRIEND
gymgirl2 ROOKIE II INSIDER
33m ago
Reply: @Danicaacomp - The SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mini Cream Lip Stain Setis on sale for $6. You get a variety of shades and the formula is ...read more
@Danicaacomp - The SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mini Cream Lip Stain Setis on sale for $6. You get a variety of shades and the formula is one of the best you'll find in a liquid lipstick. If she's more into lip glosses, the LANCôME - L'Absolu Lacquerare currently 50% off. They basically have the finish/feel of a lip gloss but w/ the staying power of a lip stain. Great formula and a very unique product. If you want something even more high-end, Pat McGrath has mini trios for $25. There's the PAT MCGRATH LABS - LUST: Mini MatteTrance™ Lipstick Trioor the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Mini LUST: Gloss™ Trio
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis
PrettyPaint GO-GETTER III ROUGE
Friday
RE: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis
KrishAtl RISING STAR III INSIDER
39m ago
Reply: Hi ladies. So pictures in these masks seem rather silly to me because the 3 I have tried for the last 3 evenings have all been rel ...read more
Hi ladies. So pictures in these masks seem rather silly to me because the 3 I have tried for the last 3 evenings have all been relatively clear on my skin, with just a faint color, so doesn’t really show in detail on camera. But reviews are in order! First off, I am a daily masker, so this gratis soooo fits my persona!! I am trying these masks in no particular order, first off. To begin, I blindly grabbed The Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. Ok, wow!!! I love everything about this mask. It smells heavenly! But only if you love fall and pumpkin spice everything! The smell alone relaxed me! I left the mask on the maximum length of time. I am pretty tough and no skin sensitivity at all, so decided to see just what this mask can do. I did begin to feel some tingles towards the end but nothing uncomfortable for me and I didn’t mind it at all. When I washed off the mask, my skin was noticeably smoother to the touch and I think I will definitely be buying this in full size!!! For my second night, I tried the Rose Stem Cell mask and was pleasantly surprised by the light, pleasant floral scent. Not overpowering at all. Luckily it DID NOT smell like dead roses!! Always a concern for me with rose scented products. The formula was very silky and felt great to put on. I did not cool the product down cause my house is kept like an ice chest right now!!! And I was amazed at how quickly the product caught the AC!!! I was stroking room to room and the air bowing across my face put goosebumps all over my skin!!! It felt amazing after a hot summers day!! Then the rinse-off was noticeably cooling effect when water touched product on my skin and my skin literally glowed afterwards. Very happy!! A true summer gem! Tonight I used the 24 karat gold mask. It was pretty on, with a slight shimmer (my skin is olive, so maybe it will show up brighter gold on others), and also felt very silky and comfortable to smooth on. My skin definitely has a glow to it tonight, possibly a golden tint. But I don’t think this particular mask is something I would buy in full-size. I don’t think it stands out in the crowded world of possible masks to buy. Now, having it in this masking box, will make me get it again because thus far, this box (6Piece Mask Mashup) is a great purchase! I am thrilled to have been chosen for this gratis @peterthomasrothOfficial and @Sehora.
New Reply in Everything Eyes
A curious mind wants to know! What was you first high end eyeshadow palette purchase?
sonnydee GO-GETTER II ROUGE
16 hours ago
Re: A curious mind wants to know! What was you first high end eyeshadow palette purchase?
julianak ROOKIE I VIB
44m ago
Reply: DIOR 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette! I ended up buying several because I couldn't choose just one! https://www.sephora.com/product/5 ...read more
DIOR 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette! I ended up buying several because I couldn't choose just one! https://www.sephora.com/product/5-couleurs-eyeshadow-P419648
New Reply in Trending Now
Summer 2019 favorites
julianak ROOKIE I VIB
49m ago
Re: Summer 2019 favorites
Reply: @julianak here’s some that I loveSUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40MAC Skin Refined Zone and MAC Blot PowderMorph ...read more
@julianak here’s some that I loveSUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40MAC Skin Refined Zone and MAC Blot PowderMorphe setting spray Frizz Ease Extra Strength serum 
New Reply in Exclusive Events
Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!
TeamBIC ADMIN ROUGE
Thursday
Re: Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!
faeriegirl BOSS II INSIDER
48m ago
Reply: I cannot wait @CarolBT! I am so excited to meet you too!珞 ...read more
I cannot wait @CarolBT! I am so excited to meet you too!🤗
New Reply in Everything Eyes
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
Kim888 BOSS III ROUGE
12-13-2018
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
Reply: Today I used my Dragon Child (Menagerie Cosmetics) palette.  Used the bright blue which isn’t common for me.  The darker teal to t ...read more
Today I used my Dragon Child (Menagerie Cosmetics) palette.  Used the bright blue which isn’t common for me.  The darker teal to the red and a bit of pink shimmer from the center to the corners.   
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Feedback Wanted: New Too Faced Mascara!
SephoraBIC ADMIN INSIDER
4 weeks ago
Re: Feedback Wanted: New Too Faced Mascara!
Lucki1 ROOKIE III INSIDER
57m ago
Reply: Hi Everyone, First off, a huge thanks to Sephora for the opportunity to try this new mascara! For reference, when it comes to masc ...read more
Hi Everyone, First off, a huge thanks to Sephora for the opportunity to try this new mascara! For reference, when it comes to mascara, my all time favourite, number one go to is Milk Makeup's Ubame Mascara. I love how it makes my lashes look soft and feathery. It creates length while still looking natural. Best of all, it doesn't feel heavy, dry, or flakey. And the simple white and black packaging is more my thing (if I'm being real picky lol) When trying out Damn Girl, I definitely had high expectations. After all, Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara may not be my go to but I have to give it credit because if you are looking for high impact, this is it! However, Damn Girl was sadly a miss for me. I'll start off with some positives however.  PRO Packaging - the pink chrome tube stands out and makes it easy to find in my makeup bag. Plus, it opens and closes nicely while feeling comfortable to hold.  PRO It didn't feel overly heavy on my lashes (lighter than Better Then Sex, but still heavier than my fave Ubame) PRO Minimal smudging. I slept with this on and woke up with very minimal smudging (if any at all) PRO The brush worked great for my eye shape. I know many found it a little big but I found it did a wonderful job at reaching the inner and outer lashes.  Now for the cons... The biggest let down for me was that I barely noticed any lengthening or curl once applied. Yes, you could tell I had mascara on but that was about it. And for a mascara that's named Damn Girl, I personally wasn't experiencing those kind of results. I simply don't find myself reaching for this product and feel many drugstore products can outshine this one for me.   It's difficult to leave this kind of feedback for a product that was generously gifted and I'm glad to see that I'm one of the odd ones out with my opinion. There have been some great photos posted and I'm happy and hear that this worked for so many others.  Thanks again Sephora    
New Reply in Haul Stars
Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)
ElleElleG BOSS I ROUGE
10-09-2017
Re: RE: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)
RebeccaBT MOD INSIDER
57m ago
Reply: @KrishAtl I am happy to hear you like the products you received! We do appreciate your feedback. I will forward it to the PLAY! Te ...read more
@KrishAtl I am happy to hear you like the products you received! We do appreciate your feedback. I will forward it to the PLAY! Team for review and consideration for future boxes. Thank you!    Best, Rebecca