Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Conversations
Every beauty talks. Ask questions, post answers, and be part of
relevant conversations with real people like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
🌧️💐🌈🎁April showers bring April hauls 😉
lmaster BOSS III ROUGE
3 weeks ago
RE: 🌧️💐🌈🎁April showers bring April hauls 😉
samkeaysxo GO-GETTER I INSIDER
3m ago
Reply: A Sally Beauty haul! Forgot to post this earlier in the week. I’ve tried everything so far except the strengthening mask. Love eve ...read more
A Sally Beauty haul! Forgot to post this earlier in the week. I’ve tried everything so far except the strengthening mask. Love everything!! The nails are amazing and I’ve had many pairs before, they stay on SO WELL and are so cute, I get so many compliments on them. The hair spray is probably the best hold I’ve had yet! The rest of the hair products work great, they all smell good too. For any curly girls who are familiar with the Denman Brush, this Ion brush is a fantastic dupe! It makes awesome clumps, (I removed 4 rows)
Recent images from this conversation
Most Recent Looks
New Reply in Haul Stars
VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - APRIL 2019
gxlxaxm ROOKIE II ROUGE
03-10-2019 10:00
Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF SALE - APRIL 2019
Reply: My cart has gone through countless changes at this point! Thanks to a birthday gift card from my sister, I can afford to splurge j ...read more
My cart has gone through countless changes at this point! Thanks to a birthday gift card from my sister, I can afford to splurge just a little, but I tried to be thoughtful and only buy what I need (or, in the case of the ND palette, reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally want).  -THE INKEY LIST - Rosehip Oil-NATASHA DENONA - Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette(I bought her Gold palette with a Rouge reward, and she's ruined me for all other eyeshadow formulas)-KORA ORGANICS - Crystal Luminizer(thanks @bakeamuffin !)-CLINIQUE - Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil-JO MALONE LONDON - English Oak & Hazelnut Cologne(an early birthday present for my fella)
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
What are you wearing today?
sephoramusthave ROOKIE I VIB
01-13-2015 12:26
Re: What are you wearing today?
Sunnysmom RISING STAR I INSIDER
8m ago
Reply: @SportyGirly125 another so pretty look and it really pops against your red!  ...read more
@SportyGirly125 another so pretty look and it really pops against your red! 
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Tom Ford Updates
mrsbaine RISING STAR III ROUGE
02-20-2015 06:58
Re: Tom Ford Updates
Sunnysmom RISING STAR I INSIDER
11m ago
Reply: @blackkitty2014 This just made me giggle!  ...read more
@blackkitty2014 This just made me giggle! 
New Reply in Combination Skin
Blackheads? Help me
Mongoose24 ROOKIE I VIB
3 hours ago
Re: Blackheads? Help me
RGbrown BOSS III INSIDER
12m ago
Reply: @Mongoose24 I'm going to direct you to my response to this same question in another recent thread https://community.sephora.com/t5 ...read more
@Mongoose24 I'm going to direct you to my response to this same question in another recent thread https://community.sephora.com/t5/Complexion-Club/blackhead-removal-products/m-p/4674273#M7775
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
AHA/BHA products that play nice with benzoyl peroxide?
R1l3y ROOKIE I ROUGE
13m ago
Hey! I've been using benzoyl peroxide for about 6 weeks now, and it's pretty much entirely gotten rid of my inflamed acne - howeve ...read more
Hey! I've been using benzoyl peroxide for about 6 weeks now, and it's pretty much entirely gotten rid of my inflamed acne - however, I still have about 20-30 whiteheads/closed comedones at any time. Manual exfoliation doesn't help at all. I know AHAs and/or BHAs are considered to be the best ingredients for fighting closed comedones, and I want to incorporate some into my skincare routine, but I'm worried about causing dryness and irritation due to the benzoyl peroxide (at present I have very mild, almost unnoticeable dryness from the BP). Has anyone used AHA/BHA products in conjunction with BP? Any recommendations for ones that won't cause too much trouble?
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
itscarin GO-GETTER I ROUGE
09-27-2016 06:29
Ulta GWPs
missp25 ROOKIE II INSIDER
14m ago
Reply: Just wanted to post a quick pic of the Kate spade & Kate sommerville gwps. The Kate spade makeup bags are nice & I plan to use the ...read more
Just wanted to post a quick pic of the Kate spade & Kate sommerville gwps. The Kate spade makeup bags are nice & I plan to use them to store & organize stuff at home. Not sure how well they'd do for travel,though. The Kate sommerville samples are a generous size to get a good idea of how the products will work for me. Each gwp is available with any purchase from their respective brand.
New Reply in Perfume Posse
What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!
MikuNerd65 ROOKIE I INSIDER
02-15-2014 10:54
What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!
JasmynLaCole ROOKIE I INSIDER
16m ago
Reply: It's Thursday and I'm in true Boss Mode today, wearing Dolce & Gabbana's The One. It's a floral (jasmine and lily) with warm amber ...read more
It's Thursday and I'm in true Boss Mode today, wearing Dolce & Gabbana's The One. It's a floral (jasmine and lily) with warm amber, musky undertones and surprise splash of vetiver that goes great with a pencil skirt!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lipstick shades and brands.
slogos ROOKIE I INSIDER
40m ago
Re: Lipstick shades and brands.
m3rc3d3s ROOKIE II INSIDER
18m ago
Reply: I have been meaning to try this formula out!As for ones that work for me... I am 25 but I absolutely love the bite beauty lipstick ...read more
I have been meaning to try this formula out!As for ones that work for me... I am 25 but I absolutely love the bite beauty lipsticks... I even like wearing the laniege lip mask as a lippie too.My mother swears by bobbi brown lip crayons which I love as well!Hopefully this gives you some ideas
New Post in Skincare Aware
Dr Dennis Gross extra strength peel concentration?
JoyLee ROOKIE I ROUGE
33m ago
Hello, I’ve been using the Dr Dennis Gross extra strength peels for a long time. And I want to compare it with all the other peels ...read more
Hello, I’ve been using the Dr Dennis Gross extra strength peels for a long time. And I want to compare it with all the other peels/serums out there. Does anyone know the AHA-BHA concentration of the extra strength peels? Thanks
New Reply in Everything Eyes
eye color help
TLP1213 ROOKIE I INSIDER
5 hours ago
Re: eye color help
KiwiBirbles ROOKIE I INSIDER
35m ago
Reply: Colorpop has some great green and blue eyeshadows that sparkle
Colorpop has some great green and blue eyeshadows that sparkle
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Color Safe + Itchy Scalp products?
nicolelena ROOKIE I VIB
yesterday
Re: Color Safe + Itchy Scalp products?
StephanieBT MOD INSIDER
39m ago
Reply: Hi @nicolelena, sorry to hear that, scalp issues can be a literal pain. Your hair color is so pretty though, I love the purple!   ...read more
Hi @nicolelena, sorry to hear that, scalp issues can be a literal pain. Your hair color is so pretty though, I love the purple!   I've been bleaching my hair for several months now, and just recently went pink, and also tend toward a dry, itchy scalp. The best shampoo I've found is the Olaplex shampoo! It's super gentle and hydrating for my dry scalp/hair, and definitely color-safe. I'm also liking that it's super concentrated, so I only have to use a small amount. I hope this helps!   OLAPLEX - No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo
New Reply in Insiders
Active Promo Codes #19
Lazybeautybeast GO-GETTER III ROUGE
11-10-2017 07:11
Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19
Reply: Thanks for the value break-down @ashacroo ! ...read more
Thanks for the value break-down @ashacroo !
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
shirleylin88 ROOKIE I ROUGE
05-15-2015 04:24
RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
Nemo1993 ROOKIE I INSIDER
44m ago
Reply: @lachaton it looks so beautiful on you  ...read more
@lachaton it looks so beautiful on you 😍
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Amika Normcore Shampoo Scent?
Girlvetica ROOKIE I ROUGE
50m ago
Longtime fan of the Amilka Soul Food hair mask, and I'm considering trying AMIKA - Normcore Signature ShampooDoes anyone know if i ...read more
Longtime fan of the Amilka Soul Food hair mask, and I'm considering trying AMIKA - Normcore Signature ShampooDoes anyone know if it has the same scent as the hair mask? I can't seem to locate it in stores. Thanks!
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
$100 rouge reward not opening
Jessy515 ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 hours ago
Re: $100 rouge reward not opening
Kim888 BOSS III ROUGE
an hour ago
Reply: @Jessy515  post this in customer support and a mod will help you! that happened to me and the Mods were super helpful! they were a ...read more
@Jessy515  post this in customer support and a mod will help you! that happened to me and the Mods were super helpful! they were able to resend the link and it worked the second time!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
snoflakefaerie RISING STAR III ROUGE
08-02-2018 08:54
that is really pretty @katkapivarci not too keen on the s...
lmaster BOSS III ROUGE
an hour ago
Reply: that is really pretty @katkapivarci not too keen on the smell of play doh ...read more
that is really pretty @katkapivarci not too keen on the smell of play doh
New Reply in Perfume Posse
Fragrance Junkie Central
Mochapj GO-GETTER II ROUGE
10-17-2015 07:59
Re: Fragrance Junkie Central
ChristalM ROOKIE III INSIDER
an hour ago
Reply: They definitely are! I sprang for the travel set as a travel splurge. I also got a nice GWP of a 5ml spray of Baccarat Rouge 540 ...read more
They definitely are! I sprang for the travel set as a travel splurge. I also got a nice GWP of a 5ml spray of Baccarat Rouge 540 and some extra spray samples.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
02-03-2019 03:49
Re: 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
lmaster BOSS III ROUGE
an hour ago
Reply: @itsfi it was a great combo  ...read more
@itsfi it was a great combo 😉💙
New Post in Everything Eyes
Inner Bottom (Water Line) Eyeliner
Tricia93 ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 hours ago
So I'm looking for the perfect WHITE eyeliner for my inner bottom eye. Any suggestions? Everything I've played with wipes away wit ...read more
So I'm looking for the perfect WHITE eyeliner for my inner bottom eye. Any suggestions? Everything I've played with wipes away within hours or makes my contacts go fuzzy. I just want the perfect dramatic bigger eye look. 
New Post in Skincare Aware
Ingrown Hair Scars on Bikini Line? Help!
LoveOfAlee ROOKIE I VIB
2 hours ago
So I use to shave my bikini line and I have ingrown hair scars all down my bikini line. I’ve tried every type of bleaching and lig ...read more
So I use to shave my bikini line and I have ingrown hair scars all down my bikini line. I’ve tried every type of bleaching and lightening cream there is. I’ve been getting waxed for about a year and I thought that would lighten the scars over time but nope. I also exfoliate with a sugar scrub. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them? Or at least make them fade?
New Reply in Everything Eyes
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
Kim888 BOSS III ROUGE
12-13-2018 10:37
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
lmaster BOSS III ROUGE
2 hours ago
Reply: Thank you so much @2manyperfumes  ...read more
Thank you so much @2manyperfumes 😘💖
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
veronika23 BOSS III ROUGE
08-23-2016 07:49
RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
Venusinfleurs ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: Yes! Especially when people give bad DIY tips like I had someone tell me rubbing lemon juice on your face is good like NO! or the ...read more
Yes! Especially when people give bad DIY tips like I had someone tell me rubbing lemon juice on your face is good like NO! or the tooth paste on acne thing it’s like just buy a spot treatment you can legit chemical burn your skin so badly from putting toothpaste on it! Or a girl I worked with would talk about how people who use a different moisturizer for their face & body are stupid like nope not walking around with body butter on my face! I just get so bothered by bad skin care advice lol.
New Reply in Besides Beauty
The Disney Thread!
pixiedust2 RISING STAR II ROUGE
03-01-2017 06:05
Re: The Disney Thread!
faeriegirl GO-GETTER III INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: That is so cute @SportyGirly125! ...read more
That is so cute @SportyGirly125!