Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Conversations
Every beauty talks. Ask questions, post answers, and be part of
relevant conversations with real people like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Everything Eyes
Newbie alert!!
Heeey ladies I am new to the group just wanted to say heeey and introduce myself! I looove makeup ..its definitely an obsession.. ...read more
Heeey ladies I am new to the group just wanted to say heeey and introduce myself! I looove makeup ..its definitely an obsession.. here are some of my looks!! ENJOY 😉
Most Recent Looks
New Reply in Skincare Aware
2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
02-03-2019
Re: 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
itsfi BOSS III INSIDER
11m ago
Reply: The AP enzyme peel is definitely one of their bests @eshoe.  ...read more
The AP enzyme peel is definitely one of their bests @eshoe. 😃
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Skincare Aware
Face Moisturizer
marim ROOKIE I ROUGE
21m ago
Hi I’m undecided if I should buy IT Cosmetics face moisturizer Confidence in a cream? Has anyone used it? My skin is dry. Any othe ...read more
Hi I’m undecided if I should buy IT Cosmetics face moisturizer Confidence in a cream? Has anyone used it? My skin is dry. Any other recommendations Thanks
Help! Bumps and texture
Misarahdee ROOKIE I VIB
7 hours ago
Help! Bumps and texture
EsinaJ ROOKIE I INSIDER
27m ago
Reply: @Misarahdee Do these bumps ever come to a head? If not, google Fungal Acne. The ingredients in your products may be causing it! -- ...read more
@Misarahdee Do these bumps ever come to a head? If not, google Fungal Acne. The ingredients in your products may be causing it! -- I went through this last year with clean foundations and only figured out it was FA a few months ago. 👉 Simpleskincarescience's Malassezia post has a long list of items to avoid and to use to clear it! Was a great help to me.
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six
notcreative RISING STAR II ROUGE
07-12-2017
Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six
MlleCC RISING STAR II INSIDER
28m ago
Reply: @amanda0000 , thank you so much for posting.  Lancome Matte and Juicy Shakers are on sale for $5.50 each -- a fantastic price!  ...read more
@amanda0000 , thank you so much for posting.  Lancome Matte and Juicy Shakers are on sale for $5.50 each -- a fantastic price! 
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
snoflakefaerie RISING STAR III ROUGE
08-02-2018
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
Reply: Thank you so much @MlleJuju ❤️ I have to use all the makeup I’ve seem to have collected over the years.  I love to try out differe ...read more
Thank you so much @MlleJuju ❤️ I have to use all the makeup I’ve seem to have collected over the years.  I love to try out different colours and applications because my time is ticking away fast.  I’m turning 54 😭 I now wish it was 45.  
New Reply in Makeup Minimalists
Natural look
Ashley12317 ROOKIE I INSIDER
a month ago
RE: Natural look
emimaen ROOKIE I INSIDER
an hour ago
Reply: if youre looking to figure out how to do natural makeup i recommend watching ella grant's makeup tutorial on youtube. she really s ...read more
if youre looking to figure out how to do natural makeup i recommend watching ella grant's makeup tutorial on youtube. she really seems to have nailed the natural yet feminizing style, best of luck!
Looking for a morning and night routine
Marie320 ROOKIE I INSIDER
an hour ago
I don’t want to brake the bank!! Oily skin type
I don’t want to brake the bank!! Oily skin type
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
jemly ROOKIE III ROUGE
10-18-2015
RE: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
whimsy1 ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: I would love to see real lipstick swatches of Natasha Denona’s I Need a Nude lipstick collection. It’s so difficult to choose lips ...read more
I would love to see real lipstick swatches of Natasha Denona’s I Need a Nude lipstick collection. It’s so difficult to choose lipsticks without real swatches. Thank you!!!
New Post in Deeper Shades
Foundation
Kimchilotusbutt ROOKIE I INSIDER
3 hours ago
Hello I was wondering what is a good foundation for 420 in Fenty I am looking for a good foundation for taking pictures 
Hello I was wondering what is a good foundation for 420 in Fenty I am looking for a good foundation for taking pictures 
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
itscarin GO-GETTER I ROUGE
09-27-2016
Re: Ulta GWPs
treestar86 ROOKIE II INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: well that's nice...
well that's nice...
Farmacy or Drunk Elephant?
sherrbear71 ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 weeks ago
thanks @beautybaeamy I bought the day and night mini kits...
sherrbear71 ROOKIE I INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: thanks @beautybaeamy I bought the day and night mini kits from drunk elephant and the mighties from Farmacy so I could give them b ...read more
thanks @beautybaeamy I bought the day and night mini kits from drunk elephant and the mighties from Farmacy so I could give them both a try. I appreciate the feedback.
New Reply in Insiders
Free Custom Makeovers Benefit for Rouge - 2019
CheerMomma ROOKIE II ROUGE
10-02-2018
Re: Free Custom Makeovers Benefit for Rouge - 2019
GalPalFriday ROOKIE I INSIDER
3 hours ago
Reply: Honestly for me the fuss is the rapidly diminishing number of perks along with why I used makeovers in the first place:to try new ...read more
Honestly for me the fuss is the rapidly diminishing number of perks along with why I used makeovers in the first place:to try new looks and products. Sometimes I loved the look and bought things. Other times it just wasn’t for me (too glam/too subtle-always what I asked for-just trying new things is hit or miss) and I enjoyed having the flexibility of trying new things without the pressure of purchasing or feeling like I was wasting anyone’s time.
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions
lachaton GO-GETTER I ROUGE
01-04-2018
Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions
SportyGirly125 BOSS III INSIDER
4 hours ago
Reply: @amanda0000 No it hasn’t been released yet.  ...read more
@amanda0000 No it hasn’t been released yet. 
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's Talk About NARS!
Mochapj GO-GETTER II ROUGE
08-09-2015
Re: Let's Talk About NARS!
Ispend2much6 BOSS III INSIDER
4 hours ago
Reply: Look Fantastic has a limited edition Nars box for pre-order- $63.  6 iconic Nars products worth over $125, 10% off with code "stoc ...read more
Look Fantastic has a limited edition Nars box for pre-order- $63.  6 iconic Nars products worth over $125, 10% off with code "stockup," if you buy one item on Look Fantastic, 15% off if you buy 2 items with the same code.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Who else was exited about the Snow White Bésame Cosmetics Lipsticks????
AngGuti ROOKIE I ROUGE
06-04-2019
Re: Who else was exited about the Snow White Bésame Cosmetics Lipsticks????
Mnemo1 ROOKIE I INSIDER
4 hours ago
Reply: They used to have the whole lipsticks range, the powder and the brushes....got some powder and 3 lipsticks...I wish they were stil ...read more
They used to have the whole lipsticks range, the powder and the brushes....got some powder and 3 lipsticks...I wish they were still available at sephora (Victory Red lipstick is amazing!). the shipping to canada directly from besame website is not worth it (something like 90$ for shipping, not including customs!). 
Morning/nighttime routine
AnaJ89 ROOKIE I VIB
5 hours ago
I posted this before but I would love suggestions Any help and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Lately my skin has be ...read more
I posted this before but I would love suggestions Any help and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Lately my skin has been looking very dulled, I’m of the mind that once you hit 30s(a few months ago for me) your skin changes. Throughout the day my face looks haggard, it doesn’t hold up. I don’t wear makeup at all, I only wear makeup when I got out out. If I wear makeup on a regular day it’s slight eyeshadow or eyeliner. This is my routine which I’m sure is lacking a lot; Up until recently I’ve been using the all in one egg mellow cream with DE’s tinted spf. I liked howit gave me a slight even tone, But my mellow cream finished so I’ve beenusing my clinique moisturizing gel alone. My night routine at the momentis washing my face with Shea moistures African black soap. For a while I would put on DE’s framboos and Marula oil combo after but it startedsmelling funny to me and wasn’t doing anything so I stopped. After that,I was using aveeno essential night cream but again no difference. PLEASE PLEASE I can really used the help. I wonder if I should visit a dermatologist to kind of find out my skin combo but I feel like that’s taking it too far just for my normal skincare routine.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Empties - 2019
scott1201 GO-GETTER II ROUGE
11-28-2018
Re: Empties - 2019
sephoraaddict918 RISING STAR II INSIDER
5 hours ago
Reply: Congrats on all those empties @cianni!!! Looks like you are well on your way to meeting that 150 goals by the end of the year. I h ...read more
Congrats on all those empties @cianni!!! Looks like you are well on your way to meeting that 150 goals by the end of the year. I have my fingers crossed for you! Your review has me very interested in trying that BECCA Setting Powder. 
New Reply in Complexion Club
Attention, Attention! Read ALL About It! Skincare.. I need YOUR help ladies & gents.. for muh FACE 😳
jrenee29 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Tuesday
Re: Attention, Attention! Read ALL About It! Skincare.. I need YOUR help ladies & gents.. for muh FACE 😳
kel70 ROOKIE I INSIDER
5 hours ago
Reply: If you are sensitive to whatever "other crap" that is in the skin care products you are trying, I suggest trying out The Ordinary ...read more
If you are sensitive to whatever "other crap" that is in the skin care products you are trying, I suggest trying out The Ordinary products. Although I have twenty years on you, I too have a real problem with all the additives in skin care products. I really don't think it is the beneficial ingredients, but rather the dyes, silicones, perfumes, ect. that are the problem, for me at least. I bought several items from The Ordinary, here on Sephora, as well as from the DECIUM site. DECIUM is the makers of several skin care products, from the lower end (The Ordinary) to mid-level ( Hylamide), to top shelf (NIOD). Even if you buy the NIOD products, they are comparable, in price, to other mediocre brands that are full of crap that is not good for you. DECIUM sells the "good for you" ingredients on their own. It does take a bit of researching to get a product list together to target your specific concerns. BUT... and here's the great thing, you can email DECIUM and ask for guidance!! They will ask for a list of your concerns and will give you a suggested protocol to follow for both morning and bedtime. You can also send pics of your face and neck in, so they can actually see what you are talking about. Over this summer alone, I have spent hundreds looking for a miracle products to target my concerns, to no avail. I ended up with severe breakouts, painful rashes and sore skin, so much so that I could barely touch my face. Then I took the time, did my research and DECIUM came out on top, by a landslide. To get started it could cost you as little as $50-$75 !! That is for everything you would need and it lasts a long  time as you only need a few drops twice a day. IMO, DECIUM has the absolute best, most pure products for any skin concern. It is worth a shot and I so, SO, wish I had found them before I wasted my hard earned dollars on a bunch of nonsense. Good luck to you and remember that sunscreen, in  all climates, at all ages, in all seasons, is an absolute must ! Sun damage is the number one cause of aging skin. Hope this helps!!