Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Conversations
Every beauty talks. Ask questions, post answers, and be part of
relevant conversations with real people like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
THE PARTY THREAD
veronika23 BOSS III ROUGE
06-20-2016
RE: THE PARTY THREAD
amanda0000 ROOKIE III INSIDER
9m ago
Reply: I can feel that I’m soooooo close to becoming go-getter ugh! The suspense!!!!!
I can feel that I’m soooooo close to becoming go-getter ugh! The suspense!!!!!
Recent images from this conversation
Most Recent Looks
New Reply in Haul Stars
2019 Spectacular September Hauls
sonnydee GO-GETTER II ROUGE
3 weeks ago
Re: RE: Re: 2019 Spectacular September Hauls
gonerogue BOSS I INSIDER
10m ago
Reply: @samkeaysxo  thank you! I got them the minute I saw them available on the Nordstrom website I had been eyeing them for a while on ...read more
@samkeaysxo  thank you! I got them the minute I saw them available on the Nordstrom website I had been eyeing them for a while on the KS website but they don't have a rewards program like Nordies does
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
What are you wearing today?
sephoramusthave ROOKIE I VIB
01-13-2015
Re: What are you wearing today?
gonerogue BOSS I INSIDER
12m ago
Reply: @Sunnysmom  I'm sure it's somewhere in your gigantic stash of lippies lol now the challenge is finding it! ...read more
@Sunnysmom  I'm sure it's somewhere in your gigantic stash of lippies lol now the challenge is finding it!
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
samls324 ROOKIE II ROUGE
08-12-2016
Re: Pet Paradise
gonerogue BOSS I INSIDER
14m ago
Reply: Another Winston update for you all since he is 16 going on 17 months Not much has changed with Winston since the last update with ...read more
Another Winston update for you all since he is 16 going on 17 months Not much has changed with Winston since the last update with the exception of a park accident he had with another dog that caused a concussion, a hairline fracture and earned him house arrest for almost 3 weeks. He's doing 100% now and is back to being my happy boy. The picture below will show you just how much he's changed in size since I got him when he was 2 months old and how big he is now. No matter how big he is though, he is still and I hope will always be a mommy's boy . 
New Reply in Skincare Aware
2019 Mask of the Week Challenge!
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
02-03-2019
Re: oh I'm sorry it was hurting your ears @eshoe when I first...
eshoe BOSS III ROUGE
20m ago
Reply: Hmmm maybe I needed to turn it around @lmaster, will try that on the next one if it’s uncomfy. Thanks for the tip ...read more
Hmmm maybe I needed to turn it around @lmaster, will try that on the next one if it’s uncomfy. Thanks for the tip😉
New Post in Skincare Aware
Breakouts from Biossance Squalene + Vitamin C Rose Hip Oil?
sanasan ROOKIE I VIB
31m ago
Hi, Has anyone experienced breakouts from using the Vitamin C serum from Biossance? I have sensitive, combination skin and started ...read more
Hi, Has anyone experienced breakouts from using the Vitamin C serum from Biossance? I have sensitive, combination skin and started using this last weekend - only using is at nighttime, about 3 drops for my face & neck. I usually don't have too much of an acne problem, only the occasional spots, but I've had some breakouts this week and I'm worrying of the serum is causing it. I did also change my toner last weekend to one by Ren at the same time.. Anyone else experience the same? Thank you!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
snoflakefaerie RISING STAR III ROUGE
08-02-2018
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
l8totheparty GO-GETTER I INSIDER
32m ago
Reply: No 29 a vampy dark berry from a 4-set of MAC called Bow Up. It looks lighter in the sunshine than in a regularly lit room- very da ...read more
No 29 a vampy dark berry from a 4-set of MAC called Bow Up. It looks lighter in the sunshine than in a regularly lit room- very dark then. It smeared upon eating my pizza. But it stained my lips a pretty bright pink. In the sunshine 
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
itscarin GO-GETTER I ROUGE
09-27-2016
RE: Ulta GWPs
Reply: Congratulations @silliluci!!! Welcome to the Diamond Life! ...read more
Congratulations @silliluci!!! Welcome to the Diamond Life!
New Reply in Insiders
Birthday Gift 2019
dodobird213 ROOKIE I INSIDER
12-10-2018
Re: Birthday Gift 2019
melissabt MOD INSIDER
34m ago
Reply: @septgirl,   We do require a purchase online in order to redeem the Beauty Insider birthday gift. However, a purchase is not req ...read more
@septgirl,   We do require a purchase online in order to redeem the Beauty Insider birthday gift. However, a purchase is not required in store. If you need assistance redeeming the gift online, please contact us at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) Thank you.
New Reply in Perfume Posse
What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!
MikuNerd65 ROOKIE I INSIDER
02-15-2014
Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!
Reply: Today I revisited KILIAN - Love, Don't be Shy and still, no love here.  The opening smells mostly of neroli and orange blossom and ...read more
Today I revisited KILIAN - Love, Don't be Shy and still, no love here.  The opening smells mostly of neroli and orange blossom and translates like an artificial orange flavored cough syrup.  Syrupy sweet orange blossom and creamy neroli.  Some may think it’s pleasant, but I am not a fan.  The vanilla and marshmallow accord become quickly noticeable and it begins settling and is tolerable.  Many describe it like bubblegum and I agree.  It is heavy confectionary sugar and has a slight powdery drydown.  I don’t get much civet, and the dry down is again tolerable.  Not full bottle worthy for me.  Not decant worthy either.  I like many of Calice Becker’s creations, such as  KILIAN - Princess Eau de Parfum which is more affordable.   Fragrantica:  “Top notes are neroli, bergamot, pink pepper and coriander; middle notes are iris, jasmine, rose, honeysuckle and orange blossom; base notes are musk, vanilla, civet, caramel, sugar and labdanum.” 
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Best discovery of the last 6 months?
PinkEvergreen GO-GETTER II ROUGE
07-14-2018
Re: Best discovery of the last 6 months?
gonerogue BOSS I INSIDER
36m ago
Reply: @GG84  If you vouch for it, I will have to test it out. Thanks for the recommendation! ...read more
@GG84  If you vouch for it, I will have to test it out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Help! Bumps and texture
Misarahdee ROOKIE I VIB
11 hours ago
RE: Help! Bumps and texture
facecare911 ROOKIE I INSIDER
52m ago
Reply: Hi, I had a horrible fight with this for almost 3 years it was horrific and the acne kept getting worse the more I tried to find t ...read more
Hi, I had a horrible fight with this for almost 3 years it was horrific and the acne kept getting worse the more I tried to find the right products. I finally said f it and got benzoyl peroxide spotless from Rodan and fields. Then slowly added differin 3x a week and chemical exfoliation 2x a week. Morning I use vitamin c serum. Moisturize with cheap cerave moisturizing lotion. Use essences to hydrate the skin and a hydrating serum. Also I use Renée rouleaus triple berry peel 1x a week and her rapid response detox mask 3x a week. (Expensive but saved my skin and self esteem). Read her blogs too. Took 4 months to start even seeing results. Be patient and start slow. Benzoyl peroxide and differin clear skin but they are slow starters. And it got worse before better. I wish you all the best . Kick this in the butt now and you shouldn’t have to go through the scars and emotional pain I had to. I empathize with all bumps and acne sufferers .
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lipstick Playground
lyravega GO-GETTER II ROUGE
06-02-2015
Re: Lipstick Playground
gingerleigh RISING STAR I INSIDER
57m ago
Reply: This time around I am focusing on the brand Lipstick Queen, because I just bought a new one from them right before starting this l ...read more
This time around I am focusing on the brand Lipstick Queen, because I just bought a new one from them right before starting this lipstick project. Not pictured: a lot of well-loved shades that are retired but haven't been repurchased due to the sheer volume of open lipsticks I have. Probably my favorite in the past was Saint Pinky Nude. All the shades on the tray here are in the Spoiler below. I just realized I left out my mini Hello Sailor, and my full size Metals. I might have to re-do this photo.  SpoilerFrom left to right: mini Frog Prince, mini Medieval, Black Lace Rabbit, Bright Natural Sinner, Blue By You, Mornin' Sunshine, Girls Will Be Boys, Venetian Masquerade, Saint BerryFrom left to right: mini Frog Prince, mini Medieval, Black Lace Rabbit, Bright Natural Sinner, Blue By You, Mornin' Sunshine, Girls Will Be Boys, Venetian Masquerade, Saint Berry(If I manage to keep up with this project, at the end I'll gather up all the photos and make a post in the Show Me Your Collection thread.)
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Dark spots from Ingrown hairs
tipsy345 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Sunday
Re: Dark spots from Ingrown hairs
GG84 GO-GETTER III INSIDER
an hour ago
Reply: @tipsy345 I would pick up TendSkin from who ever sells it in your area. Whether you wax or shave, as soon as you have done either, ...read more
@tipsy345 I would pick up TendSkin from who ever sells it in your area. Whether you wax or shave, as soon as you have done either, apply the TendSkin on a cotton pad to your bikini line to prevent the ingrown from starting; it should help with the dark spot also. 
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Newbie alert!!
pinkalicious504 ROOKIE I INSIDER
4 hours ago
RE: Re: Newbie alert!!
pinkalicious504 ROOKIE I INSIDER
an hour ago
Reply: Thank you!!! ❤️❤️ that means a lot!!
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️ that means a lot!!
New Reply in Age Defiers
Over 40
Marti70 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Wednesday
Re: Over 40
an hour ago
Reply: @Marti70 While i’m not over 40, I am in my 30’s and still fighting the wrinkle army! Hydration, hydration, hydration! Our skin nee ...read more
@Marti70 While i’m not over 40, I am in my 30’s and still fighting the wrinkle army! Hydration, hydration, hydration! Our skin needs tons of hydration. I use a lot of chemical exfoliating products, serums , masks and moisturizers. My favourite stand outs are DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peeli use these everyday, it’s not necessary to use daily, i’m just a bit extra. These make a huge difference in my skins appearance and texture. DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serumi use under my eyes. It has a firming and tightening effect, I go through about 3 bottles/year. KORA ORGANICS - Noni Glow Face OilI apply all over my face to deeply hydrate my skin. DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer with Ceramidesis my favourite moisturizer, I have about 5 more products but I’ll just stop there lol 
New Reply in Curly Hair
Best way to detangle curls?
lily101104 ROOKIE I VIB
a month ago
RE: Best way to detangle curls?
Sara2TheHi ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: Definitely try detangling your hair while it’s wet and has conditioner in it. Let your conditioner sit for about 5 minutes - I usu ...read more
Definitely try detangling your hair while it’s wet and has conditioner in it. Let your conditioner sit for about 5 minutes - I usually shave my legs while my conditioner does it’s magic. Use a wide tooth comb or fingers to detangle you hair. It will help minimize how my hair you lose. Once out of the shower, use a good leave-in conditioner and run your wide tooth comb through again before adding your products. Hope this helps!! XO
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Color Stay/Long Wear Lip Recommendations
carlym99 ROOKIE II ROUGE
yesterday
Re: Color Stay/Long Wear Lip Recommendations
2 hours ago
Reply: @carlym99 There’s only 3 shades available but I really  BITE BEAUTY - Outburst Longwear Lip Stain Also  KAJA - Cushy Vibe High-Pig ...read more
@carlym99 There’s only 3 shades available but I really  BITE BEAUTY - Outburst Longwear Lip Stain Also  KAJA - Cushy Vibe High-Pigment Lip Stainis described as “matte” but it’s really not; I have two of them them I’d say more demi matte. 
New Post in Complexion Club
Cakey Foundation
DennyB ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 hours ago
My foundation separates on my chin and looks cakey. What can I do or use to prevent this?
My foundation separates on my chin and looks cakey. What can I do or use to prevent this?
New Post in Skincare Aware
Subclinical acne on forehead
claumax7 ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 hours ago
What skin routine do I need to follow so I can get rid of these in my forehead! Please help!
What skin routine do I need to follow so I can get rid of these in my forehead! Please help!
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
Frizzy Bed Head
StellarArtemis ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
Re: Frizzy Bed Head
2 hours ago
Reply: OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme@StellarArtemis Your new best friend  ...read more
OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme@StellarArtemis Your new best friend 😉
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Gently hydration foundation
SkyeeLeigh ROOKIE I VIB
2 hours ago
I’m breaking out soooo bad from gently hydration! The foundation is a perfect match but I’ve never had this much pimples on my fac ...read more
I’m breaking out soooo bad from gently hydration! The foundation is a perfect match but I’ve never had this much pimples on my face even when I went through puberty. Has anyone else had this issue. I have bought so many foundations in the last six months and have returned to them due to them look like they match in stores but then when I do a full face they don’t match, but this foundation was perfect. Idk if I’ll be able to return it I just feel like I always get looks when I return foundations. Anyone have any suggestions for another foundation that has a good range of colors. I loved tarte Amazonian clay but wanted to try others.
Face Moisturizer
marim ROOKIE I ROUGE
4 hours ago
Re: Face Moisturizer
2 hours ago
Reply: Hi @marim I have tried IT COSMETICS - Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer Minias I was traveling and my go to moisturizer ...read more
Hi @marim I have tried IT COSMETICS - Confidence in a Cream Hydrating Moisturizer Minias I was traveling and my go to moisturizer isn’t available in a travel size. I was not a fan of it. I’m sure it’s a great product, but I’m so in love with my usual DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer with Ceramides that using anything else just doesn’t compare. I’m sorry I guess this really didn’t help you 🤦‍♀️ 
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The HOURGLASS Thread
Mcakes BOSS III ROUGE
03-27-2016
Re: The HOURGLASS Thread
MCSSavvy RISING STAR I INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: @dolceoktober  -  When I checked my insta feed today they had replied to an inquiry asking if it would be in Sephora Canada -  Hou ...read more
@dolceoktober  -  When I checked my insta feed today they had replied to an inquiry asking if it would be in Sephora Canada -  Hourglass said yes on 9/27 so I anticipate the entire collection will be released at Sephora US / Canada on 9/27.