Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5524563members
2783286posts
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much, gorgeous queen @lmaster !!  I love the “fabulicious” word so much! 殺 ...read more
Thank you so much, gorgeous queen @lmaster !! 😘 I love the “fabulicious” word so much! 🥰
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You are the sweetest thing ever @lmaster ! 珞珞 ...read more
You are the sweetest thing ever @lmaster ! 😘😘🤗🤗
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls
|
Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @greeneyedgirl107 this haul is exciting!! ...read more
@greeneyedgirl107 this haul is exciting!!
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Wear the Rainbow challenge 🌈🏳️‍🌈 Vol 3
|
Re: Wear the Rainbow challenge 🌈🏳️‍🌈 Vol 3
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you beautiful @lmaster! 珞珞 ...read more
Thank you beautiful @lmaster! 🤗🤗😘
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Community just got a touch up on the Sephora app! 😍
|
Re: Community just got a touch up on the Sephora app! 😍
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Missnur @I haven’t uploaded any photos this week but the five I uploaded last week after Monday all had the same issue as yours. ...read more
@Missnur @I haven’t uploaded any photos this week but the five I uploaded last week after Monday all had the same issue as yours.
New Reply in Exclusive Events
August Digital Event
|
Re: August Digital Event
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @RabbitRye Aww sorry it wasn’t great yesterday. I didn’t sign up for any classes this month. Honestly, I only signed up for one wi ...read more
@RabbitRye Aww sorry it wasn’t great yesterday. I didn’t sign up for any classes this month. Honestly, I only signed up for one with points to get the tumbler.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Ambassador Curated
The SPF/Sunscreen Thread: What are your faves this season? 😎☀️
|
Re: The SPF/Sunscreen Thread: What are your faves this season? 😎☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Anna2BT After using them for several months in the Florida sun/heat/humidity, my favorites have been and are: Supergoop! Unseen S ...read more
@Anna2BT After using them for several months in the Florida sun/heat/humidity, my favorites have been and are: Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 oz/ 50 mL innisfree Daily UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 36 Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Daily Face Sunscreen 1.5 oz/ 45 mL REN Clean Skincare Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30 Mattifying Face Sunscreen They all performed great on top of my skincare, under my makeup and under the unforgiving Florida weather. 🌞🌞🌞
New Reply in K-Beauty
K-beauty at Sephora: Share your tips and product recs!
|
Re: K-beauty at Sephora: Share your tips and product recs!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That’s how I have tried it @itsfi , through the Rewards Bazar  ...read more
That’s how I have tried it @itsfi , through the Rewards Bazar 😅
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
The Ultimate Beauty Hack Thread: Share your tips and tricks!
|
Re: The Ultimate Beauty Hack Thread: Share your tips and tricks!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Such a cool nail emergency tip @greeneyedgirl107 ! I love it!! ...read more
Such a cool nail emergency tip @greeneyedgirl107 ! I love it!!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
Happy National Lipstick Day 💄 – What’s your go-to lippie?
|
Re: Happy National Lipstick Day 💄 – What’s your go-to lippie?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: This is what I ended up picking on National Lipstick Day Sale. It was not a lot and with mixed feelings: SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream ...read more
This is what I ended up picking on National Lipstick Day Sale. It was not a lot and with mixed feelings: SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 39 Frozen Strawberry : was a complete fail. I love the formula, which I already knew, but the shade has NOTHING to do with the product pictures not the swatches from other users. Mine is a dark gray that will be difficult to wear. Shade picture Direct sun SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 72 Alter Ego : once again, the shade has little to do with the product pictures, leaning a little gray as well, but that one I can make it work for cool toned looks. As you can see, it looks very dark in the shade, but light in the sun, and it is how it really looks.Shade pictureDirect sun Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick 302 Brown. No Way Back. : this was a WINNER! I already knew the formula through samples and when I saw it on dale, I needed to get it. It is such a beautiful shade of red, that looks so natural if you blot it! I will be using it so much! Comparison with other lipsticksDirect sun
Getting Started
Looking for Something?