Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5518447members
2781826posts
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls
|
Re: Absolutely Adored August 2022 Hauls
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: I’ve had that a few times too @WinglessOne or it’s literally been one tiny thing! 臘‍♀️ ...read more
I’ve had that a few times too @WinglessOne or it’s literally been one tiny thing! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
2022 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2022 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @QueenMarceline That is a great outlook. I have been wanting to cut back on spending in so many aspects of my life. I eeally don't ...read more
@QueenMarceline That is a great outlook. I have been wanting to cut back on spending in so many aspects of my life. I eeally don't need anything right now. I saw an article once where a person went on a no buy for 1 year of clothing and other items and she saved a ton of money.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Chanel Updates
|
Re: Chanel Updates
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: That’s interesting about the colored mascara @prinsesstarta , never noticed that tho I only have a navy besides black. I wish u co ...read more
That’s interesting about the colored mascara @prinsesstarta , never noticed that tho I only have a navy besides black. I wish u could stick to one line but so many fun products in a bunch of them! I used to like Dior then kind of fell out, but I have really enjoyed their latest shadows and lips in recent years so it’s been impossible! 😭
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @SarahLovesTay Gorgeous blue! What polish is that? In the before times, I always wore silver rings on multiple fingers. One I alw ...read more
@SarahLovesTay Gorgeous blue! What polish is that? In the before times, I always wore silver rings on multiple fingers. One I always wore is a triple peridot ring. It’s fun to see how different stone colors add to the look of an at-home manicure. Come to think of it, I don’t remember the last time I got a pro mani… decades ago, probably. 😀 Anyway, I love the monochromatic look of your blue nails + blue rings.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Has anyone had a bad reaction to Drunk Elephant?
|
Re: Has anyone had a bad reaction to Drunk Elephant?
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @TexturesLB Ouch, sorry this AHA exfoliant caused such a bad reaction! A few questions: Is this the first AHA exfoliant you’ve ev ...read more
@TexturesLB Ouch, sorry this AHA exfoliant caused such a bad reaction! A few questions: Is this the first AHA exfoliant you’ve ever used? If not, what was your previous exfoliant? How many times did you use this product before the bad reaction happened? Did it happen after first use? What else did you use on your face with this product? Do you use sunscreen daily? (If no, start doing that now to prevent further damage.) Some Drunk Elephant products irritated my reactive/inflammation-prone skin, but only one (the Pekee bar cleanser) caused burning and scarring—and that happened around my eyes. For that and a few other reasons, I don’t buy Drunk Elephant products. That’s just my experience though. What irritates my skin might not irritate yours. You could simply be sensitive to glycolic acid and need a gentler AHA (lactic or mandelic acid) or a PHA. For a few years, I’ve used Paula’s Choice 10% AHA exfoliant with no issues. That’s a brand I trust, though I can’t use all their products and a couple didn’t play nice with my skin. There’s no brand whose entire product line I can use. I ignore meaningless “clean” labeling and instead focus on knowing my own skin’s tolerances and learning about ingredients from soundly science-based resources. That’s how I weed out potentially bad-for-me products.
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @Mush21 Aww what a little sweetheart, how adorable ❤️ Hello Seymour  ...read more
@Mush21 Aww what a little sweetheart, how adorable ❤️ Hello Seymour 🙂
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @heartsmyface fresh and delicious! ...read more
@heartsmyface fresh and delicious!
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Lashes
|
Re: Lashes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Emmy5901 Latisse is the only one that did anything for me. The others were a waste of money. That said, where I am, it does req ...read more
@Emmy5901 Latisse is the only one that did anything for me. The others were a waste of money. That said, where I am, it does require a prescription and can be pricy, so I can see why some people want to try others. I've just never had results from others. The original one for me I guess.
New Reply in Combination Skin
Help! It’s been a year of trying so many products and I can’t figure out combination skin products or makeup!
|
Re: Help! It’s been a year of trying so many products and I can’t figure out combination skin products or makeup!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @nicotwigs Have you tried speaking to a dermatologist? If you've already tried quite a few different key ingredients and formulat ...read more
@nicotwigs Have you tried speaking to a dermatologist? If you've already tried quite a few different key ingredients and formulations it might be time to have a professional take a look and make recommendations. In my experience having someone who's educated on the science behind these things will make a difference. They'll be able to let you know what to expect for timelines and results and ensure that even if they aren't prescribing medication you'll be getting the best recommendations for over the counter products that suit your specific needs. Out side of that... have you tried simplifying your routine to cleanser, moisturizer, SPF and then maybe Differin gel as a treatment step?
New Post in Lip Lovers
Perk Lip Treatment at Sephora
Has anyone gotten a perk lip treatment done at Sephora! I just saw a video on tiktok! #lip
Has anyone gotten a perk lip treatment done at Sephora! I just saw a video on tiktok! #lip