washingmachine

Homecoming perfume

What is a good perfume for homecoming? I like sweet and girly scents. I'm thinking about getting either aquolina pink sugar or vera Wang princess. Let me know which one you like or any other suggestions that you have. Thanks :smileyhappy:
melissabt

Re: Homecoming perfume

(0) Hearts

Hi Washingmachine,

If you like sweet/citrus fragrances you must try Escada! All of the fragrances smell so amazing.

Collector's Edition Coffret

Escada - Collector's Edition Coffret

http://www.sephora.com/collectors-edition-coffret-P311707?skuId=1409994

<3 Melissa
poppyh

(0) Hearts

Aquolina Pink would be lovely for homecoming, but if you want to try something a little edgier, you could try Lolita Lempicka.

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

Hi washingmachine,
Both of those scents are great and girly, love em! Candy by Prada is a litte more sweet and sensual and Coach Poppy Bloosom is a little lighter and more feminine! :smileyhappy:
                        -rainbow781

mityren

Vera Wang princess definitely
prettyinpa

Add another vote for Princess. A more sophisticated scent than the Aquolina which is more of a fun scent. For homecoming you would want fun and sophisticated, in my opinion.
lylysa

(0) Hearts

My vote is for Princess!!!!

I'm such a fan of that fragrance and it works for so many age ranges. Every time I wear it I get compliments!

ChicDabbler

Second the vote for Vera Wang Princess.

I've tried/smelled both. Pink sugar is very very very sweet. I have a free jar of the lotion and it smelled/felt like I was rubbing frosting/powdered sugar on me. Princess is sweet, too, but it's definitely perfume and compliments you instead of smelling like you just spilled caramel+white frosting over yourself.

glossjuunkiee

Vera Wang Princess is amazing and smells very nice. It lasts a long time on me too--around 14 hours.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • poppyh
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • glossjuunkiee
    • ChicDabbler