Answer
peavey
What fragrances make you feel sexiest?

What fragrances make you feel sexiest? Not necessarily that your partner likes the most, but if you have a big event what do you automatically reach for?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 13
MK89
Answered
(0) Hearts

Florabotanica!!! Sexy and seductive, and it stays for a good amount of time :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101
Answered
(0) Hearts

Victoria secret pure seduction, there lotion is amazing although I havent tried the body mist yet.

meecheroo
Answered
(0) Hearts

Victorias Secret's Strawberries and Champagne. I've been using it for 15 years.

ladyace74
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recently got the Michael Kors fragrance and I really love it.

But I usually use

Mon Jasmin Noir

Ralph Lauren Blue [I miss it so!]

Gucci Flora

Miss Dior

Or anything else I have that is in the floral family.

LCResz
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love musky/woody scents. From Banana Republic Rosewood to Jo Malone Vetyver, I have no love for fruity/sweet scent unless there's a bit of growl in the basenotes.

iheartmakeup95
Answered
(0) Hearts

Vera Wang Rock Princess! It smells mysterious and alluring and super sexy!

HelloCoffee
Answered
(0) Hearts

Gucci Rush, no doubt!

VTK084
Answered
(0) Hearts

Haha strangely enough Eternity for men.  I think it is feminine enough for a masculine scent and I love it.

That and Kenzo d'ete not available here but other places.  

ShariRebecca
Answered
(0) Hearts

Carolina Herrera VIP! 

Also boys always comment on it :smileytongue:

ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Ah yes. I usually lean toward clean, fresh, crisp perfume with a hint of floral/fruit....which is not really sexy. When I want to feel sexy, I tend to go a bit more musky (but not old-lady musky), so my go-to sexy perfumes are J'adore by Dior and Fan Di by Fendi:

J'adore is warm and very grown up and elegant scent, but the hint of citrus keep it from feeling old. Also every time I wear it, I think of this commercial:

The other one is Fan Di by Fendi. I'm a tomboy in my heart, and I like how it's green, musky, a bit androgynous and feminine and the same time

lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

There's a few I reach for:

When I want to be subtle and sexy I reach for Issey Miyake's Florale. It's soft, but feminine and though I'm not a super huge rose fragrance fan, it's very light and not overpowering.

When I want to be playful and sexy, I grab Vera Wang's Princess or Victoria Secret's Vixen (since been discontinued), it's a real sweet and warm fragrance, very flirty, and I always get compliments on it.

When I want to be more sultry and sexy, I reach for Calvin Klien's Euphora, love that it's very very deep and sensual!

kenny
Answered
(0) Hearts

Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame!

Ma Dame Jean Paul Gaultier for women

janinebt
Answered

Oh wow what a good question. I've never really thought about that before.

I usually prefer softer musky scents, which I categorize as more playful/classic rather than sexy. The fragrance that I typically reach for when it comes to special events/nights out is Womanity by Thierry Mugler. It possesses both sweet and savory notes, which make it a bit unusual, but it still possesses a very woody regal quality to it.

Thierry Mugler - Womanity

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kenny
    • peavey
    • ladyace74
    • janinebt
    • lylysa