Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

@heartsmyface, the original had a peachy-pink tint to it that had this blurring-brightening effect on the skin. Awwww!! Dust?! If dust could get me the effect of your photo, I would never clean my countertops. 🤣 I like the ambience of that corner; I feel like I could sit there and snap different shots for a while. Love that it was your first shot. It's definitely a different approach; sometimes it nets me good photos, other times, it's a lesson in what to do better or different next time. 

@heartsmyface I am jealous,  those are all lovely

@CorgiMommy  thank you.  they’ve been treating me well. 

@heartsmyface Everything about this photo and the products there in is giving me maximum summer vibes.  I LOVE IT ALL!!

@missjeanie  Thanks!  There does seem to be a theme going on.  I must be excited about the recent streak of warm weather!!!  

@heartsmyface After so many months of dreary it's wonderful to have good weather!

Spoiler

I got a really great gift from the Rewards Bazaar:  full size Shu Uemura shampoo and conditioner, plus a cute tote!

1000001416.jpg

@Mel231  Great reward!

Oh wow!! Love Shu Uemura hair care @Mel231! You did wonderfully❣️ 

If you remember, check out Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room - would love to hear your thoughts on how this shampoo and conditioner set works out for you after you've had a chance to use it a few (or more than a few) times. Enjoy your beautiful score!

@Mel231 congratulations,  those are hard to score 

@Mel231 Great reward snag!!!

@Mel231  Nice score!!!  Shu makes awesome hair products!!!  I think I like their hair products more than their makeup!!  

Oh the extreme cream sounds like one I'll have to check out! @faeriegirl 

I keep going back to that Necessaire shampoo @faeriegirl. I'm good with shampoo for now, but this Necessaire one is definitely on my list to check out. 

@itsfi  I have been very impressed with it! The only negative is the scent, it is very strong.

@faeriegirl Innbeauty getting so much love lately!  I need to try out that SPF this summer!  

@faeriegirl  Oh I didn’t know in a had a sunscreen!!  I have to check that out!  

@faeriegirl I feel like people are really loving iNNBEAUTY project lately - i need to try more of their products!! The extreme cream sounds like something I need...

Thanks for sharing your faves!!

@faeriegirl I finally made it to a store to swatch the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Extreme Cream Anti-Aging, Firming, & Lifting Refillable Moisturizer and wow, it feels so nice!  I can see why you love it.

I’m a fan of all your favs @faeriegirl ! I’d love to try the Sun Glow and the shampoo! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg