Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Thank you @curlychiquita 🥰🥰🥰

@jaaayp Kayali has some awesome fragrances

AGREED @CorgiMommy I can't believe it took me so long to try one! Tried once, bought trial size, bought full size. I'm sad the largest size has been OOS forever now 🫠

These are all new to me @jaaayp ! They look so good. ! I think maybe I could even manage the Contour stick and I love the idea of the eyeliner! Your pics are very helpful!  “Cheeky” you say?! 🤣🙃

The contour stick is sooo subtle @Sunnysmom just adds like a touch of shadow even though you pack it on LOL who said cheeky?! 🤭

Great favorites @jaaayp ! I just got the SC contour stick today!

OOOH OOOH OOH @faeriegirl do you like it? I would love to know how you use it and if you have some additional tips! Always looking for hot tips 🤭

@jaaayp Thanks for sharing your favorites! I've heard great things about that contour stick, and it looks GREAT on you! perfect shade.

Thank you @AlexBT YES the shade is aaaaabsolutely perfect. So cool toned!!! 

It rained alright @AlexBT , more like poured Cliffords and Garfields! 😆 So many great new things to discover and replenish during the sale! Here are a few favs I can’t stop wearing. 

IMG_1414.jpeg

Swatches in spoiler. 

Supergoop! Protec(tint) Daily SPF Tint SPF 50 Sunscreen Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid and Ectoin 22... - loving this tint! Perfect amount of glow, light coverage and moisturizer. Colors are forgiving. 

Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster 2N - so pretty on its own , to mix or wear over tinted moisturizer too.It’s very soft and smooth and gives the best natural glow! 

tarte mini tartelette™ XL tubing mascara black - really enjoying this little guy. Deep black, not too wet or goopy and layers beautifully over others. 

LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks Elite - so flattering, natural and creamy. The stick is a bit challenging for me but it works! Love any tips! 

#Givenchy Rouge Interdit Intense Silk Satin Matte Lipstick N338 Rouge Vigne - one of their new shades that feels like a satiny balm and is super comfy.  Love the raspberry magenta. 

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Extreme Cream Anti-Aging, Firming, & Lifting Refillable Moisturizer - what a beautiful moisturizer if you’re dry! I love how soft it feels and I really can feel it firming. Great for day or night, affordable and that it’s also refillable makes it such a deal! 

Chanel holiday Mauve blush- satiny and fresh, love layering it lightly over the LYS or any other cream blush. 

Spoiler
IMG_1425.jpeg

@Sunnysmom  Great favs!!! That blush is stunning! 😍 

Impossible to resist all these new blush @ather ! I’m just not sure when I lost such control! 😭 But they’re all so different and great! 🤣 It used to be just lippies! Lol 

Your blush colors look beautiful in your swatches, @Sunnysmom!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! They’re so soft and wearable! 

Beautiful favorites @Sunnysmom ! I am loving the Extreme Cream and the Dior highlighters!

They’re just wonderful new products aren’t they @faeriegirl ! The Extreme Cream is such a good deal plus I’m shocked at how effective it is. At this point tho Dior is just killing it again in so many categories. I’m happy for their resurge! 

@Sunnysmom Oooh I'm so curious about many of these faves, especially the new tinted Supergoop and the Dior Glow Star Filter! So glad you're loving your spring savings haul so far!

They’re both fantastic @AlexBT !! You gotta try em! The Dior is a bit similar to CT filter Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 3 - Fair but I think has a smoother more elegant finish to it. I wish the Supergoop tint was in a bigger bottle! This could be an auto-replenish deal! 🥰

Beautiful products , love your blush choice  , @Sunnysmom 

All of the blush @CorgiMommy ! It’s nuts. I do love them tho, especially when they behave as they should! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg