veronika23

Any Face Off Fans?

If you are a Face Off fan new season starts January 14th. :smileyhappy: 

For those who don't know about it, it's a show where makeup artists compete against each other to create different looks... mostly science fiction and horror.  It's on the SyFy network (Space for Canada).  It is awesome to see what they do each week and the time and effort it takes to do all those special effects! :smileyhappy: 

Syfy-Logo.jpg

comfyrock

Re: Any Face Off Fans?

Forgot to mention that I love Doug Jones!  His creature performances are amazing.

comfyrock

Ugh, I don't like having to hunt for this thread.  Glad that Emma? (the one that looked like Hermione) and Matt are gone.  So indecisive and not as talented as Miranda (last season) to make up for the indecision.  Daran was being an asshat.  "Hold these for me."  Seriously?

I haven't warmed up to any of the contestants yet.  I miss Roy and Tate.  I don't dislike the others but I'm not really rooting for anyone yet.  Nico is about the closest. So adorable; I want to keep him in my pocket. :smileyhappy:

ShinyMagpie

[ Edited ]

What did everyone think of the cryptic creatures this week? 

I can't understand why my comments are showing up on the lounge wall even with using the spoiler tag. What's the point of the spoiler tag if it's not going to work?

Spoiler
I was so glad that Matt went home. Daran should count his lucky stars it wasn't him. He was a total jerk to Cat. 
veronika23

OMG my comments are showing too after using the spoiler tag.... What the F... What's the point pf having a spoiler tag if it's just gonna show up on the main page???  wow just wow.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

And now for my comments about the episode

Spoiler
I totally agree with you! Super happy to see Matt go... man that was a HORRIBLE makeup. Yup Daran was a f-ing jerk to Cat and that was also a bad makeup. Rashaad and Graham's makeup was super nice! Chloe and Tyler’s as well.The mouth in the stomach was super cool and well done!

veronika23

Well now that the OT has been moved out of the main page not sure how many of you will see this...

So who watched last week's episode?  What did you think?  I'm not sure that I liked the silhouettes they were given and the results.  Really not what I expected.  Hope this week will be better.

ShinyMagpie

I was kind of meh! This season is not wowing me that's for sure. 

kimchikween

Hey veronika!  I watched it  - yea, didn't like that challenge as much, but this week is about cryptic creatures, so hopefully we'll see some cool swamp creatures.

faceoff.png

veronika23

Oh this should be good! :smileyhappy:  Can't wait!

comfyrock

Finally caught up!  My faves were Tyler and George.

YouAreAlways

My favs this week were

Tyler, Kat and Gram. Not saying the best make ups or whatever but I liked them over all. I did like Georges I thought his looked the most like a dragon. 

And poor Chloes looked like a sea horse..

YouAreAlways

Can I just say Glen looked worse than usual this week. 

comfyrock

I stopped noticing his weirdness.  Now I have to go back and look. :smileyvery-happy:

YouAreAlways

I just..I dont know what kind of style he is going for? Punk/Goth? 

He is too old for banks IMHO

YouAreAlways

Hey, anyone around watched this weeks??

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Finally watched this today... Any favorite looks?  I don't want to post mine if you guys haven't seen it.

ShinyMagpie

I thought Matt should have gone home. He's a kiss of death partner. Bottom looks two weeks in a row and he deserved to be there. 

kimchikween

Ditto on that!  I'm waiting for that "crazy twist" episode...they've been so good about keeping the challenges fresh and interesting.    Like a reverse challenge..make the front look like the back and visa versa....

veronika23

yeah I agree.  The winners had the BEST makeup.  OMG was that ever beautiful!

ShinyMagpie

Yes. Niko and Corinne's was stunning. I also really loved Tanner and Daran's it was new and unusual. Tess and Daniel's was great too. I loved their mushrooms. 

1467443_373411699461949_1391891720_n.jpg

Tanner-and-Daran-Face-Off-S-6-Ep-2.jpg

Tess-and-Daniel-Face-Off-Season-6-ep-2.jpg

Cat-and-Matt-Face-Off-Season-6-ep-2.jpg

George-and-Bethany-Face-Off-Season-6-p-2.jpg

Graham-and-Chloe-Face-Off-S-6-Ep-21.jpg

veronika23

Yeah Tanner and Daran's was something I've never seen before.  Loved the mushrooms too :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

I watched the first season and have seen bits & pieces of the other seasons, I really enjoy it, just doesn't always fit into my DVR schedule. It's fun though.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 91 replies
  • 142 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • emmaclaire
    • kssweetheart
    • veronika23
    • gingerblack
    • MsFortune76