Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

We swatched the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think? Have you swatched this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

UD_vice2.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/19x5ghi

Re: Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

I had talked myself out of getting this (again) and then I saw it in the store. Ermagerd. It looks SO MUCH BETTER in person. If you are thinking this is just like 1 or that its a bunch of the same colors (15, 19, and 20 look very similar in the picture, but they are so different! 15 is becoming my fav color!) I was surprised that there was no overlap with 1 (a few a close but none are the same, mostly I am talking the matte highlight color). And even though I think the case on the 1 looks better, this one is much easier to wipe off. 😄

Seriously, if your are even remotely considering this, go see it in person before you decide.

I got this last weekend and I have used it every day!!

Same here!

im not a fan of bright colours but this looks really nice, might order one of those! Thanks for the swatches! 

In my opinion, it appears as if the lighting is different in each picture. seems like the first two pictures are almost blurry.

I'm definately going to pick up this palette when i can even though im fair, as i'm pretty sure - it'll look better then these pictures.

Is there really that much of a difference on the darker skin tone vs the light or was it lighter swatching or different lighting?  i agree, makes me bummed to be fair skinned. I can't believe how beautiful the colors pop on the dark skin compared to the fair. Wow!

I so glad I ordered mine those swatches prettier than I thought

I wasn't even considering buying this palette until I saw it here swatched on the darker skin tone. Beautiful colors.

Anonymous Insider

I actually like this one much better than the original Vice.  The jewel tones are BEAUTIFUL!!  Exactly what this Fall is all about 🙂

xo, Mia

Agreed that they all seem to look so much better on the darker skin tones. The blue and lavender and shimmers really pop!

It's a beautiful palette, just maybe not for me. Awww.

I really don't need another palette and I don't wear colorful shadows often but this is really calling my name.

I am trying very hard not to buy this until I see it in person, but I don't know if I will get the chance. I know that last year the Vice 1 sold out really fast and I was lucky to come across one in store (the last one they had in stock).

I like the good combination of shades! You can really mix and match and I like that it has some matte shades too:)

❤️ Melissa

Pretty! The colors look really vibrant, I bet they are even more so with a primer and on the eyes! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I need another palette like I need another hole in my head... but these swatches are making me consider the purchase!

these swatches make me sad to be pale, look how gorgeous the colors appear on the darker skin tones!

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • UD_vice2.jpg
testing