Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick

We swatched top picks from the NEW Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Have you swatched this lipstick? Post a pic in the thread below!

UD_lipstick.jpg

Shop this lipstick> http://seph.me/13BqV34

Re: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick

This colors looks great on you!

Thank you! I love it! 🙂

Swatches of 69 from my mini lipstick:

2013-08-29 17.20.44.jpg

And here it is, my bare lips, dabbed on with a finger, and applied straight from the tube:

2013-08-29 17.26.11.jpg

Yay my lip's debut on BT, lol. I may or may not have slathered on some BB cream just for these pics. =P

beautytester, 69 looks more corally-pink than red in this pic on my computer. is that how you would describe it in real life?

I need this! I was curious about the color! Thankssssss! 🙂

I think I may have to try more of these shades. I picked up Streak on my own (and it took 3 stores to find the matching liner!) and got Anarchy in my ipsy bag.

I've gotten more complements when I'm wearing one of those lippies than anything else ever.  It's amazing!

Holy *beep* I finally tried out my Ipsy sample of 69 and it's this super gorgeous classic red.  To me it seems cooler-toned (but I'm not great with colors) and it's screaming "LOOK AT ME!!" really loudly.  If the formula's as good as people are reporting, then I'm going to get one in a nice everyday color.

I just had the very same reaction. Why the heck did I not swatch this before .... I normally scared of reds but this blows everything I've ever tried right out of the water. 

thanks for the swatches ladies! they look really nice

Anonymous Insider

I got a sample of 69 in my ipsy bag this month, I wouldn't recommend it for fair/light skin tones. It's an amazing color but it really washes me out. 

blogger-image--1976959733.jpeg

I got Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy in my Ipsy glam bag this month.  Top shows my lips nude, Anarchy on the bottom. I am very fair skinned.  

I received Anarchy in my glam bag also! I love the color, just not on me! I'm waaaay too warm toned to pull it off but it looks great on you!

@ Malday Catfight and 69 Both look great on you!

Thanks 🙂

LKuhle you rock! Thanks for the info 🙂

Ahh sorry MdDiva, Temptalia is actually a beauty website where she reviews and swatches beauty products! Just google "Temptalia urban decay revolution" and a bunch of links will pop up to her reviews. 🙂

I can't find Temptalia in any of the replies 😞 I have a dark complexion and would LOVE to see how she rocked these awesome new colors!

I love these colors and the sheen is amazing. I wish I had some full lips to rock the more bold colors!!

I was just looking at Temptalia! She has a darker complexion than I do and has lighter lips, but her swatches are amazing. 69, Catfight, Streak, and Fiend are my favorites. I love the look of Anarchy, but I can't pull off that super bright fuchsia.

Anonymous Insider

Has anyone swatched "Obsessed?" Really want to know what that looks like!

Obsessed so far is my favorite!

77 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • UD_lipstick.jpg
  • original.jpeg
  • original-1.jpeg
  • photo 2.JPG
  • photo 3.JPG
  • photo 1.jpg
  • swfupload_8172274966564390413.jpg