Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay OZ: The Theodora and Glinda Palettes

Now available on Sephora.com! Introducing The Theodora Palette and The Glinda Palette, inspired by OZ: The Great and Powerful. We swatched the palettes to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Shop Theodora> http://seph.me/Wxizr8

Shop Glinda> http://seph.me/X971eu

UD_OZ_swatches_theo.jpg

Shop Theodora> http://seph.me/Wxizr8

UD_OZ_swatches_glinda.jpg

Shop Glinda> http://seph.me/X971eu

Re: Urban Decay OZ: The Theodora and Glinda Palettes

Has anyone found a lookalike palette for Oz Theodora now that it has been discontinued?

#urban decay oz theodora palette

#Urban Decay

wow it's so interesting how different these look on different skin tones. thank you so much for all your work in getting these. 

Anonymous Insider

Oh wow! I was a little hesitant about these since Glinda looks so shimmery, but I actually really like both! All of the colors seem very wearable and can easily be blended out for more day appropriate looks.

@kks352097, these will be available in store starting January 31. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

So pretty! Just ordered mine this morning (Theodora) and it's already out and shipped 6 hours later, I'm shocked! I never buy UD palettes but decided to give in and buy this one since that red lip color is so gorgeous. 

I love the colors in the Glinda palette but know that the frosty shimmers will not look as great as I'd like on my skin tone and won't be as dramatic either. Still a gorgeous palette! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

wow, these are beautiful.  I really like the Glinda; I recently purchased Naked Basics and often have wished for some colors that were light, not all glittery, to wear with it.  This seems perfect! I'd love to see it in actual use! I know I don't need another eye shadow palette but I might just have to get this one! 

Anonymous Insider

I'm eagerly awaiting midnight - I need Glinda now!

Anonymous Insider

Omg!!  Can't wait until these are available!!  I really want both of them they both look soo beautiful!

Anonymous Insider

I'm pretty excited about both of these. But I wish the eyeliner in Theodora was any colour other than black...the last thing I need in the world is more black eyeliner! I'm in love with that green duo though.

(Also, is anyone else a Wicked fan and very confused whenever they hear Theodora? What about Elphaba?? 😉 )

Anonymous Insider

@Jennzed - I LOVE Wicked & was totally confused when I heard Theodora!  I know how you feel 😉  I'm trying to work a show into my schedule now that its back here in the Bay Area 🙂

Good point about the eyeliner!

I wish Urban Decay came out with a (pardon the use, but it fits perfectly, hehe) wicked, deep emerald green pencil with kelly green glitter!

That would have been so perfect!!!

I dont know which one to buy!! I love both. I like the neutral/earth tone shades in the darker palette and the pastel/bright colors in the lighter palette. However, I have many other very similar UD colors to the ones in the Theodora palette...and the lighter palette seems perfect for spring/summer. What I most like about these palettes is that its a *filled up* build your own, so I can replace the colors with whatever I want once used up......

decisions decisions....

*freezes wallet*

Anonymous Insider

After seeing the swatches, I'm not sure how I feel about the new palettes.  It's nice to see UD adding some more color since a lot of the focus has been on the Naked line lately.  However, I kind of wish I could buy just certain aspects of the palettes lol.

In the Theodora palette, I love the green duo, but that's it.  If UD sold that duo seperately, I would be all over it.  

I'm still on the fence about the Glinda palette.  I love the lip color and the number 4 eyeshadow.  I could definitely put that dusty rose shade to work.  The pink/purple duo is nice, kind of reminds me of shades from the Too Faced Romantic Eye palette.  In the palette, the number 5 eyeshadow looks like a lighter version of Freelove.

I'd love to see the packaging it comes in, UD is normally pretty good when it comes to design. I agree that the palettes do leave a bit out in terms of that WOW factor consumers were wanting as a break from neutrals/the Naked line.

Fingers crossed that UD will still produce more to blow us away in terms of color!

Yes please say when these will be available, either in store or online?

Anonymous Insider

@kk352097 & ryeswmmr - 

The palettes will be on Sephora.com on 1/27. Store availability may vary. We recommend contacting your nearest store directly for more information http://bit.ly/R0u5r8. I cant wait either!

xo, Mia

When will these be available at Sephora?

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos2
  • UD_OZ_swatches_theo.jpg
  • UD_OZ_swatches_glinda.jpg
testing