Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Check the product page for store availability starting 12/12. Just enter your zip code> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ 

We swatched Urban Decay's new Naked3(!!) palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

naked_3.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ

See the Naked and Naked2 palette swatched> http://seph.me/1dqa8Hp

Re: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

THANKS, Sephora, for showing these swatches on different skin tones! I wish you'd do this for all the palettes you sell!

Super pretty! I just got mine today

Man this looks horrid on the "dark" skin tone in the picture shown! I'm taking this palette off my wish list ugh!

It's actually really pretty and wearable on darker skin tones. I have it, I'm a 1R13, and it's actually nice. A white base makes a HUFE difference though, or even just a primer. I have on the eye swatches on my blog and can PM you the link if you want to see what the colors look like on the eyes with and without a primer.

I received mine a couple days ago. I love it so much, even more than my Naked2 palette.

purchased this pallet..... and i completely love it for a every day use!!!!

Rather underwhelmed by this palette.  Lovely shades but a little too similar, and the color payoff (on my NW18/20 skintone) is nowhere near UD's usual standards.  And the glittery shades are too frosted.  It's not so bad that I will be returning it, though, but UD fell short of the mark with this one.

Anonymous Insider

I am head over heals in love with this palette! 

personally i'm disappointed at this palette, the color pay off SUCKS. I'm not sure if it's just me, does anyone agree with me?????? 

i expected more pigmentation, it's kinda flaky, i'm having a lot of fallouts, i don't know.

I'd love to hear some other thoughts from others.

I'm returning mines, i'm not happy with my purchase. 

I have stopped by the store today and swatches the palette. Well - the pinky matte shades are REALLY pretty, the rest are shimmery and could be duped for something else fairly close, BUT shade #2 and #5 are so glittery and chalky.. blahh. not to my liking.  So .. No to the palette..

I'm NW45ish and I'm just gonna say no to this palette. It looks waaaaay too frosty for WOC.

Anonymous Insider

love love love!!!!! tho palette

Just got mine and so far I'm underwhelmed. The pretty pink colors look too frosty on me. I might need to play around with it more to get a better idea but so far its not impressing me at all

image.jpgJust got my new Naked3. The colors are so cute....

Question! Am I the only one who thinks that dust is actually pretty??? You can't see the color on my skin, so it's just sparkles. I think it looks so nice over my highlighter! 

I love dust! I put it on wet and it gives me dewy mermaid eyes! 

I ordered from UD the first day it was out so I've had some time with the palette. At this point I've used every color in it.

As far as skin tones, I am fair to fairly light in Bare Minerals. 3.5 in Urban Decay. So, pretty pale. Every single one of these colors shows on me, no problem.

There is a fantastic selection of pinks on the left and the two on the far right have stunning tones to them.  I swatched Darkside and Blackheart shadows and liners at the following link:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Urban-Decay-Naked-3-Blackheart-Compared-to-Rockstar...

As far as glitter, there's only one that has a good amount of glitter, that would be the second from the left, Dust. I put it on dry the first time and had fallout. Put it on as a highlighter the second time wet, worked perfectly. The rest that look like they have glitter are just shimmery. Not a fan of super glitter myself, but this palette isn't. I love it!

There are so many great colors and possible combinations. I was glad I got it the first day I started using it. A friend got it too, a couple of days ago. She's even more pale than I am but it looks superb on her!

too much glitter

Man, it does look way prettier on darker skin tones imo! I'm Asian with a fair skin tone and I doubt the first color (strange) will even show up on my face.

I'm excited and expecting naked 3 tomorrow in the mail. I have naked 2 and love it but I'm more into pinky rosey shades 🙂

224 Replies
testing