Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Check the product page for store availability starting 12/12. Just enter your zip code> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ 

We swatched Urban Decay's new Naked3(!!) palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

naked_3.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ

See the Naked and Naked2 palette swatched> http://seph.me/1dqa8Hp

Re: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

I just tried this, and it did make the color stick to my lids much better.  It also, unfortunately, made whole layers of my Dust shadow in the pan flake off.  My brush wasn't that wet at all.  Just moist like I'd do for eyeliner.  I just think the formulation of that particular shadow isn't very good.  So sad to see it look so utterly abused when I've only used it twice.  The tip does work to get the color on your lids, though.

OMG thanks! I didn't think of that!! 🙂

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to have to try that.

This certainly is gorgeous, but I'm glad I didn't buy this palette right away - it would not flatter my skin tone.  That being said, "Mugshot" looks like an AMAZING color for pretty much any skin tone, I really hope UD makes that available as a single shadow.

So pretty! 

This looks amazing on dark skin! Not so much on me, but wow beautiful colors on darker skin tones!

I'm dyyyying for this palette and I'm sad just thinking about how long I'll probably wait for it! Although I need it like I need a hole in the head...

naked 3 swatches.jpg

naked 3 swatches close1.jpg

naked 3 swatches close2.jpg

Swatches on very fair skin. They look much pinker on me than they seem to on others.  I like it.  It's a fun palette.  I particularly like factory and mugshot.  I think other colors and palettes look better on me (Naked 2 would be my pick for skintones similar to mine), but this is definitely a fun and very on trend set.  I'm glad I bought it even if Dust has horrible fallout and Blackheart is a little more powdery than I'd like to use as a liner.

Thanks SirenPrincess. I've been looking forward to this but I'm thinking it might not work for me as well as I hoped. I'm also super fair skinned, the lightest Bare Minerals foundation is actually about a shade too dark for me. I think I'll skip this one. This was really helpful to me. 🙂

You're welcome.  For reference, I can usually wear the lightest neutral color in most foundation lines.  I think these colors can be pretty on our skintone if you're careful with how you use them, but I don't think it's the MOST flattering, if that makes sense.  Glad I could help.

Thanks for the swatches!! I am going to get this palette but I am trying to decide if I really need it now though? I am really pale as well so this help a lot.

I feel the same way! I'm kind of bummed about it- I thought pinker tones would look good but I get compliments when I wear Naked2, so I guess I'll stick with it. 

Ditto.

Ugh, same here! I want it so badly though

Double Ditto! 🙂

224 Replies
testing