Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Check the product page for store availability starting 12/12. Just enter your zip code> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ 

We swatched Urban Decay's new Naked3(!!) palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

naked_3.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/1iF8gRZ

See the Naked and Naked2 palette swatched> http://seph.me/1dqa8Hp

Re: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette

Can't y'all find someone darker than medium to swatch on?

i agree too because I'm way darker than that (color IQ 2R11, MAC NW 45) but if u notice the darker the skin the more the colors pop!

I'm MAC NW 40! You're not waaaay darker. (Sorry, I'm sensitive. I'm brown, I swear! :)) 

Hi Candace, did you try it with primer? Im a similar skintone and hoping some of the colors will show up differently with a primer. 

Hey misscg - I didn't use primer for these swatches, but if I find another one in the office I can try it and post a swatch!

Also as a comparison, I have Naked 1 and 2, I LOVE Naked 1, but 2 is a little too cool for my skintone, even though I do use some of the darker colors. The rose shimmers in 3 looked really great and popped, but some of the matte colors were a little light for me, although they might work well as a highlighter (and with a primer).

Thanks. I have naked 1 and rarely use it, but 3 looks like my type of colors 🙂 I haven't bothered with the second one because like you its too cool for my tone.

I mean, not that I wear MAC. Anymore. 🙂

This made me smile. 🙂

Hi smittenkitten13! The 3rd darker shade is me, I'm a 1R12 in Color IQ and I wear Naked Weightless Ultra Foundation in #10 and Laura Mercier tinted foundation in Almond (and it's winter in SF but I'll do my best to try and get a tan before the next time we swatch). 🙂 

http://www.sephora.com/IQ/color/results.jsp?coloriq=true&withSecondary=true&shade_code=1R12

I think you may have a case for a "business trip" to somewhere warm and sunny, Candace!  I mean, if it's for BT and all....

But thanks for these swatches!  This is the first Naked palette that intrigues me, but I'm going to wait until next year to pick it up (since people will be less high strung over it by then)

Anonymous Insider

I wish they would too. Why does it take so long for Sephora to realize people come in much more shades than like one or three?

thank you! I am not sure if I would like this one, Naked2 or the original! 

I just ordered mine with my $20 gift card 😄 rose gold is my favorite 

I didn't have much interest in 1 or 2, and I returned Basics because I found it to be bland and not pigmented at ALL, but I am really loving 3...I like pinks and browns, and this is right up my alley. $50 is a lot more than I'm usually willing to spend on eyeshadow, but I may give it until after the holidays and go for it then!

I got a $15 coupon in my email and I got a Groupon too!! OMG OMG OMG!!!  I'm so ordering this!! #geeked

wheres the groupon?!

Anonymous Insider

What! What kind of Groupon is it and how did I miss it??

Anonymous Insider

I got mine already!!!!!! and I am loving it 🙂

I think its pretty on dark skin when you're more cool toned. I think i want this!

Anonymous Insider

"Cool toned" skin isn't even dark though?

Any skin tone can be cool or warm! Just bc you have deep skin doesn't mean you're "warm" and just bc you're pale as chalk doesn't make you "cool"...

11 Replies
testing