kimmi1115

Urban Decay Freelove Eyeshadow

I can't recall if this is one of their new shades or not since there are so many to keep track of lol.  I picked this up at Ulta earlier this summer, and I absolutely love it!  It's a beautiful summer shade, and I have been using it one way or another a lot this summer.  I swatched it in different lighting throughout the house, and I took a couple of pictures outside.  However, it's cloudy out.  The pictures were taken with my iPhone 4.

freelove.JPG

swatch 1.JPG

In one area of my room near where I do my makeup.  The cloudy day makes me look lighter lol.

swatch 2.JPG

Away from the cloudy day window.

swatch 3.JPG

Bathroom lighting.

frame.JPG

Self photo and eyes closed were taken outside on the back porch, eyes open were taken inside, and the Urban Decay label lol.

krissynita

Re: Urban Decay Freelove Eyeshadow

GREAT color and perfect for summer! I love Urban Decay's primers but have never tried the shadows...I think you just sold me :smileywink:

Thanks for sharing!

XOXO

dianabt

Very pretty! It reminds me a LOT of the Lancome Kitten Heel which is my favorite go to color.. but this one is slightly more peachy and golden toned! I'll definitely have to check it out. =D

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melissabt

I love this shade! It came in one of the Urban Decay Palettes that I have. Its a shade that has been around for a little bit. I love the gold flecks, its the perfect shade for summer:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
prettyinpa

I ordered it recently from UD, it's probably waiting for me at the Post Office, I've been working away from home for most of the past week and my mail is piling up at the P. O. What a treat, to come home to a box from UD!  I ordered the Smokey Eye Palette and Freelove to bring the total up to $50 to get the free shipping.

kimmi1115

@prettyinpa  UD is definitely an awesome welcome home treat! lol

@elizabeth1972  I don't think you'll regret picking it up!  I think it could work for Spring time, too.

sephoramusthave

That looks gorgeous! I've never worn a peachy pink/coraly shade on my eyelids but now I have to try it on next time I hit Sephora! Stunning!

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave  I was in the same boat lol.  My boyfriend was with me when I bought it, and I asked him if he'd think I'd look like a clown in that shade when I tried it out lol.  He said it didn't, so I was good to go lol.

sephoramusthave

Dang it. I went to Sephora today and came home with lots of goodies (see haul thread) and I forgot to try on freelove!

elizbeth1972

Thanks for the swatch hun.  I may just have to pick that color up before the summer's gone. :-)

maltipoo66

What a pretty color!  It really looks great with your green eyes.  It would be great alone just as a light or no makeup look!

btmod1

What a pretty color!  I hadnt really given it much thought when I originally saw it in the store, but the swatches really bring it to life!  I think I'll be adding Freelove to my shopping cart :smileywink:  Thanks Kimmi1115!

xo, Mia

kimmi1115

@btmod1  It really is a pretty cool, and fun to experiment with!

@maltipoo66  Thanks!  :smileyhappy:

geminibreeze

I think I may be adding it too! My skin tone is close to yours and it looks so pretty!

makeupobesessed

This was one of the first ones I bought with the build ur own pallette. I love it.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • btmod1
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • krissynita
    • kimmi1115