Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

We swatched the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think?

UD_electric.jpg

Shop this palette> http://seph.me/1gRTXCg

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

Re: Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

I like that idea.  It's more limiting and therefore forces us to be more creative! 

Have you guys seen the palette parade????? We (well I haven't been active lately as I travel for work and left my palettes at home), list our palettes and pick one palette and work out of that one for an entire week and post the looks we create out of it and then decide if it's a keeper or tosser! Check it out!

Dear mods, please don't delete this post. I find value in all the nice swatches.

This might just be the last straw. If anything they will just close it. I am sure they wont delete the entire thing.

I agree. The swatches are awesome. 

Anonymous Insider

I absolutly am falling in love with this palette! It reminds me of the colors of make up I had  and wore starting in Jr.High, wich was 1980-something ! I just bought,and it arrived today, the KVD "POETICA" - True Romance Eyeshadow Pallette but now that I can get this UD Eectric pallette I want it badly - I will have it before summer is here ! So many good memories looking at these colors, Im going to need a towel, Im drooling over this Pallette! 🙂

If your profile picture was recently taken, I must know what skincare products you use.  Prior to reading your comment about attending Jr High in the 80s, I assumed you were a teenager or early twenties at the oldest.

So here are my swatches of the palette. As mentioned below I'm a 2Y12 in the color IQ.

The side of my eye with an X has the NYX Milk Base, the other the UD Primer Potion in Original. Fringe is my favorite shade ever and I just wanna put it on all the time, it'll probably be the first thing I hit the pan on. 

Revolt.jpg

Gonzo.jpg

Slowburn.jpg

Savage.jpgFringe.jpgChaos.jpgUrban.jpgJilted.jpgFreak.jpgThrash.jpg

UGH I was fine, I was doing just great with passing on this palette.  Nope not gonna do it not gonna get it I'll pass on this and THEN I saw these pics!  GRRRRR!  I would wear all but the top one and the bottom two!  I'm similar to you in skin tone...

I have great insurance so even if my eyes swell up I can get a steroid shot at the ER.  How sad is that?  I really am an addict.

I'm sorry! Not really. 

You're gonna love it!

I bought it today. *le sigh* I need a 12 step program...with a palette for every step.  LOL

Cora of VingtageorTacky mentioned that the "not FDA approved" shades did irritate her skin - did you experience that at all? 

Nope! I even wore Urban on my lash line yesterday and I was perfectly fine, nor was there any staining.

Thanks! I'm sure it will vary by person but it's good to know that it's not universal - not like I need more bright pressed products but it's just so pretty. 🙂 

I agree.  I have this palette too and haven't had any irritation from it (and I do have sensitive skin) 🙂

Awesome swatches Itty! 🙂

Itty ~ I LOVE all those looks on you.  Absolutely stunning, especially the vibrant lavender.

This illustrates how awesome these pigments are. Even without a white base, most of them look exceptionally bright. Thanks so much for your gorgeous swatches! I'm more excited than ever for this!

The blue, the purple and the mauve are to die for.  You have convinced me that I need a NYX milk base too.

All of these shadows look stunning on you!

I don't care how they will look on me, I want and need them!!

hahahaha CRAZY eyes. lol 

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • UD_electric.jpg
  • original (1).jpg
  • WM CS Warm Palette - last row 4th shade from the right, 7th row 3rd shade from the right, 4th row 7th shade from the right, 3rd row 6th shade from the right, mac nymphette.jpg
  • upload_850185909511859421.png
  • NARS.jpg
  • Revolt.jpg
  • Gonzo.jpg
  • Savage.jpg
  • Slowburn.jpg
  • Fringe.jpg
  • Chaos.jpg
  • Urban.jpg
  • Jilted.jpg
  • Freak.jpg
  • Thrash.jpg