kimmi1115

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Set in Electric

Although the set has been removed from the Sephora website, I wanted to still share swatches of it in case some people were on the fence about it.  Some stores may still carry it.  My nearby Sephora inside JCP had plenty of them in stock, and it is still available on UD's site.  This bright set is absolutely beautiful!  I love my brights, and this set was right up my ally since it has Woodstock.  I forgot to mention this on the KVD swatch I posted, but I used my Canon Powershot ELPH 100 HS to take the pictures.  You have no idea how happy I was to get a new camera for Christmas after my previous one died at the beach.  I had it in snug in my pocket AND had the wrist strap tied to my belt loop.  Gravity did not care whatsoever.  Talk about a panic attack lol.  Anyway, here's the swatches.

IMG_0095.JPG

The only one currently available in full size is Ransom.  I really hope they release the others in full size. 

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

The colors are fun to use for bold, bright looks, but I have used Junkie for a more neutral look with my Naked palette and Mildew.  The colors are very similar to the Maybelline Eyestudio shadows my Aunt used for my prom makeup.  Junkie does have a slight glittery look to it, but nothing crazy like the Midnight Cowboy shades.  That's a whole other level of glitter lol. 

melissabt

Re: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Set in Electric

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ohh! I really like the pink, I think that it would go really well with your eye color.

<3 Melissa
gg77

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know if they plan to add Radium to their permanent collection? I love the color and would like to buy it in a full size.

Can anyone tell me how similar to Radium is Deviant from the permanent collection?

geminibreeze

Ransom is an awesome color! Still on my purplish kick lol

prettyinpa

Thanks for posting these, kimmi!  I got the Naked liner set awhile back and was fascinated with this set. It would be nice if UD released the purple one as a single, it looks very usable.

Nice camera, it takes good clear pictures. 

sara505

I have picked these up and put them back a million times since they were released. Same with the Naked travel set. I really wanted this particular one because I desperately want to try the Perversion eyeliner because I never feel like my black liners/shadows are black enough. I also have vowed to experiment more with color because I live in neutrals and I thought just adding a pop of color with these liners would be a nice gateway! Beautiful swatches, thank you for posting them! OOoh and congrats on the lovely camera! :smileyhappy:

-Sara

janinebt

Wow! Nice camera indeed. I'm actually in the market for a new digital camera, I have a much older model of the powershot. I love how vibrant Urban Decay eyeliners are. Glitter in makeup can look amazing, but it's such a pain to take off. These provide just a slight hint of shimmer.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
kimmi1115

@janinebt  Keep an eye out on the Best Buy sales ads.  They often have digital camera bundles on sale for a decent price.  That's how my mom came across the Canon.  I think they do bundle sales for some of the other brands such as Nikon and Sony.  They usually come with the camera, memory card, camera case, and they've added in an extra battery that can be charged as a backup.

@sara505 Yesterday on the UD Facebook page, they posted an image of a full size Perversion liner and said something along the lines of sticking with their resolution of releasing the liner.  I think it said it was due out January 10, but I would have to double check that. 

@prettyinpa  How do you like the Naked set?  I have the Whiskey liner and I absolutely love it, but I've not tried any of their other brown shades.  The purple liner, Ransom, is available in full size, and it's very usable.  I think it'll probably be the first to get used up lol.  Either Ransom or Perversion.  It'll be one of them I'm sure lol.

geminibreeze

Hey Kimmi! I have the naked set too and I use it all the time. It's very versatile for neutral or a sexy smokey brown eyes. My fave from it is Stray Dog. I used that whenever I do a neutral eye. It's almost like a greige color that really enchances eyes. That will be the one I buy in full size from the set. (I usually don't do brown pencils, I rather brown liquids with my eye color, but this set is fun to mix that up.)

kimmi1115

@geminibreeze  Thanks for the input on the Naked set!  While using my Naked palette, I've been using colors from it as liners.  The only brown liner I have is Whiskey, and it's one of my favs.

prettyinpa

@kimmi- I like the 24/7 Naked liners and also the 24/7 Shadow pencils used as liners. If you sharpen them and use the edge of the point, they make a nice wide line. They stay in place just like the liner pencils, only they come in different colors. Plus you can use them as shadows, makes it easy to pack for travel.

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

@prettyinpa  Thanks for the info!  I've not tried the shadow pencils yet.  I saw online where they have added two new sets that are $19 each.  Did you have to purchase their Good Karma brush to blend it out or could any brush work?  The one I saw at Sephora in JCP was really stiff.

sara505

Yayyyy! Kimmi you just made my day :smileyvery-happy:

prosarab

[ Edited ]

Hi Kimmi1115,

I love those pictures and what a nice camera:smileywink:. I also wanted to add that anytime you are looking for a product and you have been to several Sephora's and can't find it. You can call 1-877-SEPHORA, and they are able to use a system that will track and see what store has the product you are looking for. 

Happy New Year,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

berniebeauty

Thanks for the swatches! These look sooo col, but I'm on 10 pan AND a no buy, so I cant get them. Oh well

~~We are all beautiful~~

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • gg77
    • prettyinpa
    • kimmi1115
    • geminibreeze
    • prosarab