ssmittys

Unzipped Swatches

[ Edited ]

So I went to my local SiJCP today and the LORAC Unzipped palette was hot off the shipment truck! WooHoo!! :smileyvery-happy:

I am so excited to wear this palette! I work tomorrow night and the Wednesday night so I will be sure to take photos to post later of the product on my eyes :smileyhappy: For the time being, here's a photo of the palette itself and the swatches on the back of my hand. For reference, I'm about MUFE HD 118, or Hourglass Illusion Ivory, or Korres Wild Rose Mineral Powder in Fair.

Hope you all like it! It's a gorgeous palette! :smileyhappy:

unzip.jpg

swatch.jpg

Top Row, starting from the left is : undercover, unbelieveable, unattainable, unconditional, unbridled

Bottom Row, starting from the left is : undiscovered, unreal, uncensored, unspoken, untamed

(And I just realized that all of the colors start with "un" lol)

micha83

Re: Unzipped Swatches

(0) Hearts

I love this palette and even though they are neutral and brown shades, they take on almost a cooler tone to them. I can't imagine they wouldn't look good on everyone.

tclack

(0) Hearts

Has anyone pale with pink undertones purchased this and found the colors work on your skin tone? I'm worried about them being orang-y on me. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Justso89

Wow, looks very pretty. Now I absolutely have to check this palette out in store :smileyvery-happy:

mismis

(0) Hearts

So glad to see this swatched, I've had it in my shopping list saved, just waiting.. Thank you!! I can't wait to get this!!! :womanvery-happy:

virtuouswife888

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing!

If anyone else was like me....just a lil hesitant because it is a fairly new product, and I wanted to know what they look like on my skin....then I am sure you convinced them to just go cop that sucker, just like you did, me. LOL.

Continue to Enjoy!

snoglo

I just bought Lorac's Unzipped, and even the name starts with un, LOL!!  I can't get enough of these delectable colors.  I have a lot of beautiful eyeshadows that I also use with Unzipped, and I can tone the too dark down with Unzipped, or just wear them on their own.  I recently bought the Laura Mercier kit for face, and wow!!!  Laura meets unzipped, I feel like a model with a perfect face and perfect make-up!!  I also have Lorac's Little Black Box, my favorite staple, the burgandy one, and some beautiful Lorac blush.  Lorac is high class, while being very affordable.  Kudos to Lorac, I can hardly wait what they will come out with next!!  Just a note:  Lorace has the BEST eye primer ever!!!  I've tried them all, and Lorac has, without a doubt the best eye primer, hands down!!!! 

tiffanybt

ssmittys wrote:

So I went to my local SiJCP today and the LORAC Unzipped palette was hot off the shipment truck! WooHoo!! :smileyvery-happy:

I am so excited to wear this palette! I work tomorrow night and the Wednesday night so I will be sure to take photos to post later of the product on my eyes :smileyhappy: For the time being, here's a photo of the palette itself and the swatches on the back of my hand. For reference, I'm about MUFE HD 118, or Hourglass Illusion Ivory, or Korres Wild Rose Mineral Powder in Fair.

Hope you all like it! It's a gorgeous palette! :smileyhappy:

unzip.jpg

swatch.jpg

Top Row, starting from the left is : undercover, unbelieveable, unattainable, unconditional, unbridled

Bottom Row, starting from the left is : undiscovered, unreal, uncensored, unspoken, untamed

(And I just realized that all of the colors start with "un" lol)

Thanks for posting this ssmittys! I've been eyeing this palette and love to see that everyone else is excited about it too. :smileywink:

Cheers,

Tiffany

paulapop

So pretty. I need this!

projill

Thanks for the swatches!  Maybe I will upload some of my Unzipped looks :smileywink:

I had to have this palette and it has been in my daily rotation since I got it.  It is so gorgeous and the pigment is amazing.  I love that the colors have more depth than some of the other neutral palettes out now.

I will be picking up a couple more of these for sure (one for my mom, and another for a backup gift since I always like to have stuff on hand to give as gifts and this one will definitely be a pleaser).

This is by far the best palette for me that I have seen.  So happy I got one!

xoxo

Jill

virtuouswife888

(0) Hearts

YES!! Definitely post some of those unzipped looks....I'd love to see what you've come up with :smileyhappy:

katie1724

So, so tempting! I don't need this...and yet, it's so hard...! Thanks for posting! :smileyvery-happy:

Manda

That is gorgeous!  Now I need to pick me up some more LORAC eyeshadow!

dianabt

Thank you for sharing Ssmittys! :smileyhappy: The palette looks gorgeous, I'll have to check it out myself! Browns and bronzes are my go-to shades and since I love Lorac shadows, this will be a must have. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kimmi1115

The colors are beautiful!  They're all very wearable, and I'm sure you'll have a field day creating looks with it.  Can't wait to see the results!

janinebt

Thanks for sharing ssmittys!

This product hasn't even been out for that long, and it's already getting so much positive feedback. I can't wait to pick mine up, all of the colors look very flattering and playful  :smileyhappy:

Whimsically yours,
Janine
prettyinpa

[ Edited ]

This palette is soooo tempting!  I plan to go to my sort of local Sephora store mid February, by then I will have completed my month of no-buy, and will definitely check it out. Until then, I have to close my eyes and stop drooling over this!!

Have fun with your new purchase, it looks like a honey!

makeupjunky89

Wow! Thanks for the swatches,ssmittys!

I was actually contemplating to buy this palette but I wasn't sure if the colors would swatch well...

You convinced me!!!

Thanks <3

ssmittys

I'm glad I convinced you to get it! It's such a pretty palette and the colors show up really well. :smileyhappy:

shoddy

I agree with you about that palette.  The colors look really wearable and fun. I may stop by my local Sephora and pick it up!

rutile

Hi Ssmittys,

Thank you for your post. Those colors look amazing! I can't wait to see the pictures of your looks, I'm always looking for new ideas :smileyvery-happy:

Take care,

-Rutile

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 51 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • shoddy
    • ssmittys
    • prettyinpa