Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

We swatched the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette to see how the colors looked on different skin tones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

TF_Semi_Sweet.jpg

Shop this palette> 

Re: Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

I experience next to no fall out from the original CB palette.  On the very glittery shades (moon dust I think?) in the Too Faced holiday palettes there is some fall out, but no more than any very glittery shades. 

I love the look of this palette definitely considering it.. but will this be released in Ulta as well or only at Sephora for now? Does anyone know?

I previously had purchased the original Chocolate bar with high hopes because EVERYONE loved and raved about it. I was so disappointed when I tried out the palette! The pigmentation wasn't good even with primer on. So I returned it and told myself I wouldn't buy anymore Too Faced eye shadow palettes ... But now that I see this I think might end up breaking that promise and try this one out. I LOVE neutral palettes you can never have enough I believe. So I guess we will see about this one. Wish me luck! 

I wonder if you got a "dud" of a palette.  I have a TON of palettes (like an embarrassing amount) and I love the CB palette.  I get great, buttery pigmentation with all of the shades, and I find them buildable.  I find this with all of my Too Faced palettes.  I sometimes like when a shade can be built up instead of always going on really dark at first.  I hope you have better luck with this one!

i might be breaking my no buy for this..

It's very pretty (I especially love that shade of blue), but I have waaaay too many neutral palettes (including the original Chocolate Bar) so I'm not tempted right now. Thankfully. I need to stop shopping. 😛

I can't wait to purchase this palette. It's going to be great on it's own but also will pair so well with the Chocolate Bar palette. 

Omg I can't wait for this palette to be release!

The more I look at it, the more I like it! It has a lot of peachy colors in the second half:)I never got the original, but this actual seems pretty nice, and I especially like the lighter side! Will have to swatch for sure...

I just got the original chocolate bar in October after months and months of convincing myself I did not need it. I This one does not tempt me at all and I am glad because I wouldn't know what to do with another neutral palette.

Ha ha...yeah, what to do with another neutral palette exactly! I shouldn't even contemplate or look at any! 🙂 But I won't lie, I'll have to check this our because I already have giftcards that are burning a hole in my pocket plus I'm sure to get more for Christmas!

This is tempting...I do not own the original but when this is in stores I definitely would like to swatch it. I feel like I have to own at least one of the chocolate bar palettes, LOL! Plus then I can compare them side by side. And I must say, I always like the swatches on darker skin but I'm such a ghost! Oh well, that never stops me. If the aesthetic appeals to me, I make it work! :O) 

Much better than the first chocolate bar palette!

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone know if it'll be available at sephora Canada as well?

Just wondering if it's not available yet, how are there swatches??? 

Valerie

Anonymous Insider

I almost feel like this could replace my naked palette ( the horror!!!! ). HMM I think I likey. Actually now I want both palettes. My wallet .... 

These pics look better than a previous post's pics. I had concerns about the Blueberry Swirl being too "80's blue" but now that I see it swatched it's beautiful. I have brown eyes and this is tempting me. 

I just ordered the original chocolate bar to give to my mom as a christmas gift, but now I'm thinking that I might return it and get her this one instead. Desicions, desicions... 

I like these colors better than the first one, which I did not purchase.  However, I'm undecided on whether or not I'll purchase this palette.  Hopefully it will be in the stores so I can see the colors in person (I'm the pale color at the top).

the pigmentation tho 😉

I've been tempted by Chocolate Bar for a long time, but have never pulled the trigger and thus was really interested when I heard about this. But this is definitely a hard pass for me. With my skin tone and coloring, a (thankfully) easy decision. 

testing