sephoraadmin2

Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things

[ Edited ]

We swatched the Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things palette to see how the colors looked on different skintones. What do you think? Have you swatched this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

toof.jpg

Shop this palette:

beautywithbelle

Re: Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things

(0) Hearts

Hello!! I was just wondering if you are going to re-stock this palette.. I would really love to buy it... thanks in advance! 

roxystar4

i love this palette.  I've noticed that some shadows look better if I apply with my fingers (I use my fingers for Stila kitten and get the best color payoff)

DTalksAll

^^^ YES to kitten! I learned that once when traveling and forgot an eyeshadow brush. It's so much better with a finger. Have you ever tried layering it with MAC rubenesque or UD sin shadow pencil. To die for! 

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

Hmm they didn't come out that pigmented on my eyes. 

prosopon

(0) Hearts

Where did this go? I see it has sold out...everywhere! Will it come back before the holidays are over?

melissabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi prosopon,

The set was limited edition and according to our records, we do not have scheduled delivery date during the start of December. Please check back then for updates or contact your local Sephora Store http://www.sephora.com/store-locations-events?searchTerm=stores&_requestid=124492 to confirm inventory. Thanks!

<3 Melissa
beautywithbelle

(0) Hearts

Hello Melissa!!! do you mind sharing if there is any incoming shipment for this palette anytime soon? and if you have access to stores inventories I am looking for it in the manhattan, NY area (zipcode= 10010) Please I would truly appreciate if you could help me find it!! It is going to be a gift for my mom..  Thanks in advance

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

Thank you for these swatches! As a total TF junkie, I am so excited to get my hands (and brushes) on this. ❤

I don't suppose you have any Joy to the Girls swatches coming soon too...? :smileywink:

candacebt

(0) Hearts

Maybe. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon