xoxcharlottexox

TheBalm 'Mama' Powders

Hey everyone!

Although I already have Bahama Mama bronzer by TheBalm, (which I can't find on here! :smileysad:) I just recently tried out Hot Mama!, A gorgeous shimmery shadow/blush and Sey Mama, a great mattifying powder!

Has anyone else tried these? I love them! :smileyhappy:

What hey look like on my skin tone:

DSCN1914.jpgDSCN1912.jpg  untitled.JPG

I HIGHLY reccomend TheBalm products - especially these powders!! Really pigmented and a price that can't be beat... I'm in love! :smileyvery-happy:

xoxo, Charlotte :smileyvery-happy:

npicard

Re: TheBalm 'Mama' Powders

(0) Hearts

I really like that Sephora has started showing these swatches. The photos seems very accurate. I love the Hot Mama blush - it compliments my warm autumn skin coloring.

lovebird1152

(0) Hearts

I positively love Hot Mama! I received a sample in my BirchBox and use it every day. Will definitely be purchasing once my sample runs bare!

tehkrizzle

(0) Hearts

I love the Hot Mama, I got some in my birchbox last month, and it's nice. I'll probably be buying the full-size from Sephora when I'm out of it.

micha83

TheBalm has their own website and u can order from there too.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Thank you for posting these swatches! The packaging is so cute and great for traveling:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
sephoramusthave

I have all 3 of those because I LOVE TheBalm products!!! I havent had a chance to try on the bronzer yet...but thanks for posting the swatches because TheBalm is SOOO Good and so underrated. It just about broke my heart when my Sephora stopped carrying the line but I was able to get a lot of great TheBalm items at TJ Maxx!!

prettyinpa

Hey Charlotte, thanks for posting swatches of the Balm Powders. I have been curious about them as they are sometimes available in sets at TJMaxx, but I didn't want to go accumulating things that I wouldn't use.

The colors look very wearable and you're right, you can't beat the price!

dianabt

How fun! Thanks for sharing with us Charlotte! I'm a huge fan of The Balm line and love their powders too, Hot Mama is one of my favorites. :smileyhappy: It is such a pretty soft color to use. I also love their concealers and my favorite pink-lemonadge lipgloss which goes on super smooth and buttery!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • dianabt
    • melissabt