carrie1975

Tarte lipsurgence 8 piece set swatches

IMG_20130918_212840_119-1.jpgIMG_20130918_213109_376.jpgHere are my swatches for the new Tarte set. I love all of them. These are so portable and the colors are perfect for any complexion.

BlushHoarder

Re: Tarte lipsurgence 8 piece set swatches

(0) Hearts

adding to cart now...

DST57

(0) Hearts

Ahhh just got mine yesterday and hadn't had  a chance to swatch yet. This makes me SO excited to try them out!!!

syritt

(0) Hearts

I just got these yesterday, and they are so gorgeous. This is the best lip set that Tarte has put out. They are almost all universally flattering colors, and the size is perfect to just throw in my bag. There's also a really good mix of pinks and neutrals and brights. So very much worth getting before it sells out.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Ohhh thank you so much for swatching these:smileyhappy:!

<3 Melissa
carrie1975

These are from left to right, top row and then bottom row.

spoiledbrat

they are in my loves and now i want them more - i hope they cost enough for me to justify troubling sephora with one of my orders:smileywink:

ry22

(0) Hearts

That is a good excuse to buy the Stop and Stare liner set :smileywink:

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

my,my I hope so! I wouldn't want you to lose your free shipping over this. Better add some more to your order. They are very pretty colors on the lips and I like that there are 4 matte colors and 4 sparkly colors. I wanted to wait until the vib sale in November but who knows if they will still be in stock then. I'm sort of impatient some times too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • melissabt
    • ry22
    • syritt
    • carrie1975
    • BlushHoarder